"New York"

When we woke up from our mid-day sexcapades it was after 9pm, I was in Mitchell's arm as usual and this was becoming my most favorite place to be in the world. We have been together officially 6 months with us knowing each other 2 months prior. I know it may seem like it hasn't been that long but it has, I want to ask him how he feels about living together but I'm not sure just yet. He always at my house anyway so it's like he practically lives here already and making it official wouldn't be that big of a deal. Right now, I was hungry and I wanted to start working on ideas for this photoshoot for Roman. I slowly got from Mitch's grip on me and went into the bathroom, I figured since I put it on his ass really good, he would be sleep for a while. After relieving myself of that post sex pee I was washing my hands when mitch walked into the bathroom.

"Bae, my ass is throbbing but I don't regret it one bit." He said kissing me and going over to the toilet.

"Now you see how I feel having you fuck the shit out me with that big ass dick of yours." I said laughing. "But I was thinking about asking you something but I will wait until we back in boyfriend mode."

"So, we not in boyfriend mode right now?" He asked confused.

"No, we are coworkers, we need to brainstorm on this photoshoot next week." I said looking at him while he was pissing.

"Ok, well let us get some food first and then we can get to work." He said sighing.

"What's wrong?"

"I have to go to my place to get my work bag, I left it at the office and had Shaniya bring it with her. I was going to get it but I came here instead." He said washing his hands.

"Well if you would just move in then everything would be here when you need it." I said looking at him to get his reaction. He looked up at me thru the mirror and then his face formed a smile.

"You want me to move in here with you? You sure we ready for that?"

"I mean you over here all the time, we may as well make it official. I love waking up to you and being wrapped in your arms at night, I would be more than happy to have you here permanently." I said smiling.

"See when you say things like that, it gives me the motivation I need to do right by you and makes me fall for you even harder but what will I do about my apartment?"

"Well you can sublease it to Shaniya and her girlfriend."

"Ok it's a deal." He said kissing me again.

"So, does this mean I can get some ass whenever I want it?" I said laughing.

"Anytime, anyplace, whenever you want it baby." He said rubbing on my dick. I thought to myself here we go again.

After some more hot, versatilian sex, Mitchell went to get his work stuff from his old apartment while I was heating up the food he brought earlier. I haven't heard from Vicky since we got back and I figured I would give her a call. I picked up my phone to see I had a missed call from her, I called her back and got an ear full.

"So, you can't fucking call to let your sister know you made it home, and why the hell didn't you tell me that you weren't going to be at work today, I thought we were better than that." She said all in one breath.

"Are you done?" I said laughing. "When we got back, we went to work and it was some other shit that went down when I was leaving. When I came home I went to sleep and of course you know I had to get it in when Mitchell got home." I said adjusting myself because I was getting hard thinking about it.