PART 1 - WHAT?!

Super fan po ako ng story nya eh. Favor nga ate pwede po bang paki shoutout tong story ko :)) Thank you

Today is Saturday. Which means next week is the last week of school, thank god. No more snooty bitches, no more teachers or homework, and best of all, no more Bratty Brittany for 3 months! This is gonna be the best last week of school ever. Yeah... Well that thought changed when Becca told me the news. Me: "Does he have to stay?" I complain while stuffing my PJ's into my suitcase. Becca: "Yes, Mel, he does." She replies, fixing her hair in the mirror. Me: "But he's gonna ruin the whole summer!" I say, stamping my foot on the hardwood floor of my bedroom. Becca: "Oh c'mon. He's not THAT bad.." Me: "Hah hah. Yeah... Maybe he's a good person and I'm the queen of the world! Why do you think he's being sent to live with you? He's a bad boy. A jerk. A player.. a.. Ugh I can't even think of anything!" She crosses her arms and stares at me. I used to love Justin Bieber. Until word came out that he turned bad. And he even admitted it. Live on tv. Becca: "You'll learn to like him." She says. "Yeah sure..." I mumble. Becca: "Well c'mon. Dinner's ready. You have all week to finish packing." I nod and follow her out the door. We walk downstairs and have a seat at the table. Mom: "So you ready?" Me: "Nope. I need a lot more things." I say with a mouthful of mashed potatoes. Mom: "Honey, don't talk with you mouthful." I nod and swallow. Me: "Sorry." When dinner was done, me and Becca went upstairs. Me: "Does he REALLY have to come?" Becca: "Yep. Sorry Mel.." Then her phone went off. Becca: "It's Scooter." She whispers. I sigh and wave at her to answer. Becca: "Hello? ... Yeah ... Oh don't worry. My friend is here to help straighten him up." I roll my eyes at the thought of having to "take care of" Justin Bieber. Becca: "Yeah yeah we'll make sure he does ... Don't worry! We got it all under control ... WHAT?! Hold on one sec." She holds the phone to her shoulder and whispers loudly: "He's staying for six months! Maybe even LONGER!" I got wide eyes and shuddered at the thought of seeing Justin at her house for six months.. Me: "No way." She nods her head fiercely and puts the phone back to her ear. Becca: "Okay... Fine." She says through gritted teeth. Then she hangs up and throw her phone onto my bed. Becca: "Well this is gonna be an interesting six months.." She says while flopping backwards onto my purple-colored bed. She looks at me. Becca: "Oh did I forget to mention that he's coming tomorrow?" She mumbles. I lean my head back. Me: "Ugh are you serious?!" She nods. Becca: "He's staying over here with me." I stare at her. Me: "You're kidding right?" Becca: "Dead serious." I groan. This is gonna be the worst summer ever. Me: "When does the plane arrive? Oh right. He's Justin Bieber and he comes whenever the fuck he wants to, right?" She rolls her eyes. Becca: "Oh come on. Can you at least TRY to get along with him? For me?" I grunt. Me: "How can I? He's a jerk. Me and jerks don't get along too good." She sighs. Becca: "I know that. But he's my cousin. What am I supposed to do? You can't pick your family.." Me: "Okay okay. I'll try to be nice..." Becca: "Now I'm not asking for all that 'Oh I'll get that for you.' or 'Oh lemme do it for you.' kind of stuff. Just try not to be all rude." Me: "Okay whatever. Let's just get to sleep. We're gonna have a big day tomorrow taking care of the princess." She raises her eyebrow. Me: "Finee.. Sorry." She rolls her eyes and lays back into her blankets on the floor. Becca: "Night Mel." Me: "Night Bec."