PART 24 - Birthday morning

This is not yet editted. I wrote my chapters in Microsoft Word because sometimes i can't access in the internet so yeah. Hope you understand the errors here.

P.S I need someone who can edit all the chapter. (Filipino's ang hinahanap ko). PM me if you want. Yung mapagkakatiwalaan ang kelangan ko.

Hope you understand cause i'm super busy at my study nowadays cause i'm already a graduating student.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Melani's POV*

I woke up feeling happier than ever. Today is my sweet sixteen and I'm gonna have fun. Even if it IS just hanging with friends. I looked to my left, expecting to see Justin laying there looking at me like yesterday. But he wasn't. Me: "Justin?" No answer. I sighed and looked at the picture from JustyBear. It's my birthday, JustyBear... I miss you. I was talking to JustyBear through my mind even though he probably didn't even remember me. I shook the sad thoughts out of my head and got up. Me: "Justinnnn?" I called again. Still no answer. I brush my hair while looking at myself in the mirror. Something caught my eye. I turned around and found a note taped to JustyBear. It read: "Morning shawty. :) Hope you had a good sleep.. I'll be there in a moment. --Justin <3" Shawty. Hm. That was new... Then, like it was it's que, there was a knock at the door. Me: "Come in!" I yelled. Justin came in with a plate. And on that plate was somewhat food. Me: "Um, what's that?" I smiled, trying to hold in my laughter. Justin: "A cupcake!" He beamed. Aww... He made a cupcake for me. A deformed, unappetizing cupcake, but still an attempt! Me: "Oh wow... Uh, thanks Justin..." His face dropped. Justin: "You don't like it." Me: "No, no! I think it's cute that you're attempting to make something special for me." He smiles. Justin: "Well, I think you'd like these much better though." He went into the hallway and came back with a plate off panda shaped cupcakes. Me: "Aww! Where'd you get these?" Justin: "The bakery. Happy birthday, Melani." Becca walked passed my room. Becca: "Dude! You just totally ruined the prank!" He laughs. Justin: "Sorry. I just couldn't not say happy birthday to her. It's too mean." Me: "What prank?" I stared at Becca. Becca: "Well, there's no use in hiding it NOW," she glares at Justin. Becca: "We were gonna pretend like we forgot your birthday. But SOMEONE here ruined it." I laugh. Me: "Oh okay.. Want a cupcake?" I gestured towards the cupcakes on the plate. Becca: "Ooh yes!" She ran over and scooped up a cupcake. Becca: "Yum. Who made them?" Justin: "Meeeee." He smiled. Becca: "No, seriously." Justin: "Bakery." She nods. Becca: "Now THAT I believe." She took a big bite, leaving cream on her mouth and half the cupcake gone. Justin: "Damn, if I'd known Becca was gonna eat some, I would've ordered the whole package!" He joked. I couldn't help but laugh. Becca: "Oh shut up Bieber." She smears cupcake on his face. He scooped up some and was about to throw it at her. Me: "Please don't. I don't want my room messy." He glared at Becca. Justin: "You're lucky I like her enough to listen." Becca smirks. Becca: "Right, well happy birthday! Mom's making breakfast so just come down whenever." I nod and she skips out of the room. Justin: "Well, Justin Bieber flavoured cupcakes! How awesome is that?" I laughed and wiped a bit off and licked it off my finger. Justin: "Damn that's sexy..." He mumbles. I laugh. Me: "What?" I just wanted to hear him say it again. Justin: "Nothing." Me: "Oh c'mon! Say it. Pwease?" I batted my eyes and pouted my lip. I went close to his ear and whispered: "Tell me?" Then nibbled on his ear. I laughed. It was fun to tease Justin. Me: "Please?" Justin: "No." Me: "Fine." I crossed my arms and turned to the wall. Justin: "Oh don't be like that.." I didn't answer him. Justin: "Don't make me tickle you." My eyes bugged out. I was DEADLY ticklish; and he knew it. Justin: "Alright, you asked for it." I squeezed my eyes shut, awaiting for the torture to come. Nothing happened. I peeked one eye open and found Justin staring at me. He laughs. Justin: "You look cute when you're scared." He smiles. Justin: "But you're not safe. The tickle monster's here and he's a beast." He puffed out his chest, making me laugh. Me: "Ahhh. I'm so scared." I waved my arms in weird gestures sarcastically. Justin: "You should be." He smirks. Me: "Well, I'm not." I got up and walked towards the bathroom. Justin: "Oh no you don't!" He picks me up and throws me onto the bed. Justin: "Don't think you're gonna get out of this just because it's your birthday." He sits on my thighs. Me: "Ugh, Justin get off... You're squishing me." I pulled a puppy dog face and he softened but shook his head. Justin: "Oh you are not going there." I nod, making the face even sweeter. Justin: "Ugh, fine I'll get off of you." He leaned forward and hovered over me. Justin: "There. I'm off of you." I roll my eyes. Me: "I meant GET off. As in, away from me." He shook his head firmly. Alex: "Hey Mels I got you a-" He stopped and stared at us. Alex: "Uh... Sorry to interrupt, whatever you guys were doing..." He backed out of the room. Me: "Well that was awkward... Get off." He sighs and does at told. Justin: "Fineee. But I'm getting you back later. Watch out. I'm a NINJA." I roll my eyes. Me: "Sure you are." I say before closing the bathroom door behind me.