Part 31 Jealousy

*MELANI'S POV*

He leaned in closer. What the fuck is this guy doing? "MELANI ANN SUMMERS?!" I snap my head to the right and saw a pissed Justin.

"Justin?"

"What the fuck are you doing?"

"Nothing! I swear!"

"That didn't look like NOTHING!"

"Whoa.. You need to chill. She said you two were just friends, why are you freaking out?" Jordan stalked off. Justin looked like he was gonna explode. He had this scary mad look on his face that made me scared.

"You know what, I thought you liked me, Melani. I really did. And here I am seeing you almost kiss another guy."

"I said I LIKED you! Why the hell are you pissing over this?! We're not even dating!"

"But you said you liked me."

"I DO like you. But that doesn't mean I can't like other guys too."

"You're such a whore." I wanted to punch him again. He has NO right to call me a whore. He slams the tray onto the table.

"You don't even get it! I am IN LOVE with you Melani. Okay? I said it. Now you can go ahead and kiss that asshole and forget about me." My heart stopped. He.. he.. He's in love with me?

"Justin I-" he interuppted me.

"Save it. I don't need your sympathy." He stormed out of McDonald's, leaving me alone at the table. I stared at the door once he disappeared.

Justin.. He.. he loves me. Loves me more than a friend. And I just lost him just because I made the stupid mistake of almost kissing Jordan. I put my head down and cried. He loves me. I kept repeating in my head. That only made me cry more.

*JUSTIN'S POV*

I stormed out of McDonald's and over to my car. I slammed the door and sat down. Another STUPID fight. Why did I just blow up like that? Why did I yell at her? I tell her that I love her, and then I leave. That's stupid. I mean, she was right. We're not even dating. We're just friends. I let my jealousy overcome me and now she's crying and by herself in McDonald's. I can't just come back and apologize for yelling at her. I had no reason to be yelling at her. What I'm feeling right now are mixed emotions. A mixture of sadness, anger, jealousy, and heartbreak.

Most of my anger came to me, though. I was mad because she just met the dude and now she's kissing him?! I had to wait one full fucking month until we kissed. He doesn't deserve her. I don't deserve her. She's too good for me. I bang my fists on the steering wheel as I stopped at the stop light. I felt a ping of regret as I saw storm clouds rolling in. She had no money, no ride, and a broken foot. What have I done? Why am I feeling angry at her? I sigh and press the gas when the light goes green. I eventually got to the cabin and slam the front door shut.

"Where's Melani?! She just gave me a call! WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO HER JUSTIN?!" Becca yelled.

"I DID NOTHING!" I stomped upstairs and slammed the door behind me. "I did nothing." That was a lie. I yelled at her, I left her. But she said she likes me. I don't expect her to not like other people, but I just don't want her to kiss random dudes. Wait... She would never do that. Then it hit me.

She was trying to make me jealous. More and more anger bubbled up inside me. Melani thinks she can play with my heart? Melani thinks I'm gonna break down crying and ask her to forgive me? Hell no. I'm not gonna give her the satisfaction of seeing me like that. This calls for jealousy wars. I growled and got out my laptop. I went online and creeped for a little bit, but most importantly, I am gonna talk to some certain people. I found her username. Yes! I DM'd her saying "Hey... I need help with something. Can both of you girls meet me at the ice cream parlour at 4:00 2morro?" Send. Am I really doing this? Yes. I am not letting Melani get to my head. I sign off of twitter and crawl into bed. Bring it on, Melani. Bring. It. On.