PART 12 - Prank Wars

*NEXT MORNING*

*JUSTIN'S POV*

I looked into the mirror and my eyes bulged out of my head. The word doofus was scattered across my face in big black writing. Sharpie. Melani Ann Summers.. I stormed out of the room and shook her body, calming myself down when I heard her say: "Mmm... JustyBear five more minutes..." Dreaming. Me: "Melani wake up." She slowly opened her eyes. Melani: "What do you want?" I pointed to my forehead. Me: "What. Is this?" She smirked. Melani: "What is what?" She batted her eyes innocently. Me: "This word on my forehead." She smiled. Melani: "Oh, that? It's nothing." She smiles and walks pass me to the bathroom. She got me this time. But I'm gonna ger her back. Daddy doesn't play to get even, daddy plays to win. [a/n LMFAO i just wanted to say that..] Me: "Ohhh Laniiii!" My voice rang out throughout our room. She poked her head out of the bathroom. Melani: "Yes?" Me: "Let's go work on the chicken coop." She gave me a weird look. Melani: "Um. Sara says we don't need to today." Me: "And? Does that mean we can't?" Melani: "No. But I'm not going." She went back into the bathroom. Hm. How am I gonna get her back?

*MELANI'S POV*

So, I couldn't sleep last night. Pranked Justin. That was fun. Oh, but I'm not done for today. I've got much more.

--LATER--

He went to the bathroom to shower. Perfect time to prank him again. I sneak into the bathroom once he gets in and grab his clothes; leaving his boxers. I get his suitcase and stuff the clothes into it. I hide the black suitcase in a secret compartment in my room. He'll never find it; no one knows that it's there. I sit back down and pretend like nothing happened. Five minutes later, there's a yell coming from the bathroom. Justin: "SUMMERS!" I laugh and get up. Me: "Yes?" I say when I get to the bathroom. He was wearing his boxers. Only his boxers. I turn away. Justin: "Oh don't act all innocent. Where are they?" Me: "Where is what?" I bat my eyelashes innocently. Justin: "My clothes." I shrug. Me: "I don't know what you're talking about." He pulls a face and I start running. He chases after. I run into to the kitchen and he arrives shortly after. I go to one side of the table and he on the other side. I go to my left, he goes to his right. I go to my right, he goes to his left. Ugh. I fake left then go right and finally get away. I run out of the door just as he exits the kitchen. He chases me down to the meadow. Justin: "Tell me where they are!" He yells. Me: "No!" I scream back. He continues to chase after me. I was getting tired so it slowed me down. Oh no. He tackles me and pins my arms down, sitting on my thighs. Me: "Get off me fatass." Justin: "Not until you give me my clothes." I roll my eyes. Me: "Do you see your clothes anywhere on me? No. Now get off." Justin: "Just tell me where they are." Me: "I can't tell you. It's a secret place. But I can get it for you if you get your ass off me." He shakes his head. Justin: "No. I get off, you run away, and I'll have to be naked for the rest of the day." I smirk. Me: "Your problem is?" He rolls his eyes and gets close to my face. Justin: "Where are they?" His hot breath sent tingles throughout my body. Oh jeez. Me: "I told you. I can't tell you where. But I can take you. Get off!" He doesn't budge. I try pushing his chest away from my body but he's too heavy. I feel something on my leg and that is definitely not my phone. Me: "Eww! Get off me!" I push him with all my strength and thankfully he falls over. Me: "Eww eww ewww!" He looks up at me. Justin: "Eww what?" I jump up and down and point at his boxers. He smirks. Justin: "It's called a--" Me: "I know what it is!" I say quickly. Justin: "Well what's wrong with my dick?" I pull a disgusted face. Me: "Look at it!" He looks down and chuckles. Justin: "Lani, I'm a boy. It's normal. Jeez." I roll my eyes. Me: "It's MELANI." I say through gritted teeth. Justin: "Alright, LANI, where are my clothes? Unless you wanna see this all day." He says, pointing at his "thing" in his boxers. I roll my eyes and run back to the cabin, locking the door behind me. Justin: "Open the door!" I laugh. Me: "Nuh-uh." He bangs on it harder. Justin: "C'mon Lani! Sara and Jack are coming back!" [a/n lmfao rhyme!] Me: "And?" Justin: "Open it! PLEASE!" Me: "Hm... What do I get in return?" Justin: "Sour Patch Kids." Me: "Not good enough." He sighs. Justin: "C'mon Lani. Please?" I opened the door. Me: "Fineee. Only 'cause you said please for the first time." He rolled his eyes. Justin: "Okay. Now where are my clothes." Me: "Wait here." I held up one finger and went upstairs. I went into my room and grabbed his suitcase. Justin: "Hurrry up! It's friggin' cold in here!" Me: "CALM YOUR BALLS I'M COMING!" I lugged his suitcase downstairs and set it in front of him. Me: "There, you happy?" Justin: "No." He grumbled and took the suitcase back into the downstairs bathroom. I think I've given him enough hell today... Becca: "Mels! Justin! Alex! Mom says we have to work on the coop today!" All3OfUs: "Kay!" We met up at the front door. Becca: "Well at least it isn't very hot today." We nod. Alex: "C'mon." We walk out the door and over to the coop. We finally cleaned out the crap inside so now we gotta do the outside. Becca: "Mels, you clean the roof." Me: "Why me? I'm too short." Becca: "I did it last year, and Alex did it the year before that." I groan. Me: "But how am I gonna get up there?" She smirked. Becca: "Justin. Since he's the tallest, he can boost you up." Justin smirked evily and kneeled down to help me up. I was still too short to climb up. Justin: "Get up on my shoulders." Me: "Oh hell no." Becca: "C'mon Mels! We gotta finish this coop." I growled. Me: "Fine." I sat on his shoulders, but instead of him going to the coop, he walked towards the forest. Oh no. He's going towards the waterfall. Me: "Justin!" I screeched, holding onto his head for my dear life. He started galloping down the dirt floor, and then he jumped off the dock into the lake. With me on his shoulders. I got a mini heart attack, my heart was racing. It felt like I was in a bath, with icecubes. Me: "I hate you!" I screamed. Me: "Your such a jackass!" I plunged his head down under the water. And when I waited for him to come up, he didn't. Me: "Justin!" I screamed harder, thrashing my hands through the water. Me: "Justin! Justin! Becca, I can't find him!" I panicked hard, real hard. And when I saw his face come up from the water, his brown eyes sparkling with laughter, I couldn't help but tackle him, punching him lightly. Me: "You're such a douche!" I got out of the water, dripping wet, and my mascara running, no doubt. I walked past the coop and Becca and Alex giggled. Me: "Not. One. Word." I glared at them.