Chapter 1 "New City"

Sophie's POV

It's been only two days since I have moved to New York. I'm new here. Well, actually it's my first time out of Boston . I spent my whole life in Boston living with my grandma.

I'm actually an orphan. I never got the chance to know who my real parents are. I was left in the street at the middle of the night when an old lady a.k.a my grandma found me and adopted me. I don't care that we are not blood related , I still love her with all my heart. After all its the feelings that define a relationship, right?

Although my parents left me, I don't have any hard feelings against them. I'm pretty sure that they had a reason behind it.

Just last year, my grandma passed away . It was very difficult for me since I lost the only one whom I could call mine . After spending a year in that place, I felt the need to leave that place because it brought many sad memories . Also I wanted to see the world and explore out of Boston.
That's why moved here. I was always fascinated by New York and always dreamt of what it would feel like to live here. Now I'm going to do just that.

Right now I'm just lazily laying in my bed in my new apartment here. I just finished moving all the new furniture here and I was quite tired.

I got up from my bed and entered the bathroom and stripped down . I took a long relaxing shower to energize myself . After my shower I wrapped a  towel around myself and entered my bedroom and changed in a simple black tank top and blow dried my hair and let it down .

I stared at my reflection. My brown hair reached my mid back which is wavy and I had green eyes. I don't like wearing make up regularly. I like leaving my face bare usually.

At this moment my stomach decided to grumble loudly. I decided to get myself some breakfast.

I locked my apartment and decided to go looking for a cafe.