Chapter 3 "Who is he?"

Sophie's POV

I was just roaming around the streets of New York looking for a coffee shop to grab a quick snack. People were everywhere. I passed by a park and saw children playing around, some people were walking their pets. There were some couples spending time together. Everyone seemed happy. I wish I also had someone to spend time with who will care for me and look at me with pure love clouding his eyes.

Even in Boston, I was always alone. I was homeschooled so I never got the chance to socialize much maybe that is the reason why I'm so shy.
Back then I only had my grandma. My best friend used to live next to me. Her name is Jenny but she lives in Arizona now because of her job. Its been almost an year since I've last seen her. We talk occasionally on phone. She lives with her boyfriend there and I'm very happy for her.

I never had a boyfriend so it is safe to say that I don't know much about relationships. I just want to love and be loved.

I saw a cafe and as I was about to enter, I bumped into someone resulting in spilling the strangers coffee all over myself. I didn't have the time to react to situation as the stranger snapped at me, " is it too hard to keep your eyes open while walking?" His voice was deep and just very manly with a tint of irritation because of his spilled coffee.

I looked up at the stranger and was awestruck. He looked like he just came out from a magazine. He was model worthy. He had dark brown hair which was messed up but I found it very sexy. He was very tall and I mean VERY, he seemed around 6'2 while I am 5'10. His eyes were probably the most beautiful eye I have ever seen. They were brown but right now they looked furious because of me.

Just as he looked at me, his eyes visibly softened a bit.
We were just staring at each other when suddenly I snapped out of thought and looked down embarrassed. He was still watching me intently. He was wearing a charcoal armani suit which fitted him perfectly. He looked like he was someone very important. He was still staring at me when I quickly entered the café and bought a new cup of coffee for him because I was feeling guilty for spilling his coffee and even though he looked rich enough to buy the entire coffee shop, I didn't want him to pay for my mistakes.

I offered him the coffee and said, " I'm so sorry. I'm new here and I didn't see you coming. I didn't mean to do that. Here, I bought you another one."
He took the cup gently from me and I smiled at him and walked away as fast as I could because he was making me nervous.

I went to my apartment to clean myself up since his coffee spilled on me.

At I night when I went sleeping, there was only one question on my mind.

Who is he?