Chapter 30 "She is Something"

Alexander's POV

I looked up at the guy to see him already glaring at me as he tried get his hand out of my grip but failed miserably. After some more failed efforts to release his hand out of my hold, he stopped trying and just looked at me with an annoyed expression,

From the corner of my eyes, I saw Sophie looking at the both of us with big innocent eyes, curiously. She was just staring at us with her mouth open in a small 'o' shape but her expressions said that she was rather entertained by this whole encounter.

She probably didn't even know how this guy was trying to make advances on her or what was going on right now.

"Dude, what the hell do you want?" The guy screamed above the loud music.

Is he some special kind of stupid?

I looked at the guy who had his eyes on My Sophie and grabbed his collar with my other hand and brought his face closer to mine so that his ears were right next to my face and he could listen to me loud and clear.

"I want your hands and eyes off of my girl."

I said in a threatening voice.

But it looked like he still didn't get the memo.

He looked even more irritated now and opened his mouth to protest,

"Dude, I saw her first so I-..."

I didn't even let him complete his bloody sentence before I twisted his arm behind his back in an awkward angle. Not enough to break his arm, even though I wanted to do so, but just enough to make him regret ever trying to mess with me.

Only a few moments and he started screaming profanities at me to leave his hand. He wiggled and flailed his hands everywhere, desperately trying to get out of my hold but it was of no use.

A little later, when he realised I was not messing around and not going to leave him until he submitted, he started to beg me to leave his hand, obviously not being able to endure a little bit of pain.

I mentally scoffed looking at this scene.

He can't even stand a little bit of pain. What was he thinking, trying to challenge me?

I loosened my grip and turned him around to face me and said in an icy tone,

"Fuck off."

I left his hand and watched as he held his now slightly bruised hand and massage it with his other one to ease the pain a little bit. He looked at me horrified and scurried away faster than he came.

Pathetic.

I just shook my head slightly and turned around to see Sophie, to only find her looking at me already.

She was smiling at me and looking at me with an unknown glint in her eyes. I watched her standing up from the stool and moving towards me.

Her red dress flowed in beautiful way and it reached just a little above her mid thigh, leaving a good amount of legs for my eyes to devour. They looked so smooth and toned. Her hair was down, in soft waves, beautifully framing her face. Her lips were painted a deep shade of red.

She looked unreal under the dim neon lights of the club.

I was frozen in place.

Why was I frozen?

I don't know.

Maybe I was too busy admiring her beauty and how she looked like she came out of a fantasy.