Chapter 7 "Interview "

Alexander's POV

Stupid

All the girls I interviewed till now are just stupid. Some of them don't even have proper degree. They don't have any idea that this is a workplace. All of them were girls and they all were dressed in such outfits that cannot be considered professional.

They are acting like they don't care about the job but to spend time with me.

Horrible

None of them is efficient enough for this job.

I was looking at the great view of New York from my window when suddenly there is sound of Door unlocking and heels clicking.

I sighed and took deep breath to face another stupid woman but as soon as I turned around, I was met with a familiar pair of green eyes.

"Good morn-"

Upon seeing me, she froze.

It's the same girl from the coffee shop...

Shock was written all over her face. She seemed shocked but confused as well.Her mouth was slightly open and eyes wide.

She looks cute...

None of us said anything ,just stared at each other. She was the first to look away. She looked down embarrassed.
I smirked.

So she remembers me...

There was a pause before she spoke in her gentle voice,

"Good morning, sir"

God, her voice. I don't think I've heard something sweeter than it.

"Good morning, please sit down"

She kept looking down and sat in the chair that was in front of my desk. After she was settled, I asked her,

"What is your name?"

She looked into my eyes and answered softly,

"Sophie Coleman"

Sophie...I like it.

She gave me her CV and I started scanning it. I was impressed. She was graduated from Boston University in business . Her work was amazing.

She is 24 and just moved here from Boston. I asked her,

"Why did you leave Boston? "

"I've always wanted to live in New York and when I got the chance , I came here."

"Why do you want work here?"

"I am new here and I want a job and I saw that there was positing available so I came. Besides I've worked before in a company so I'm not completely new to this." She answered honestly.

"I want an active and a very attentive worker. You think you can do it?"

"Yes."

I looked at her for moment. She is beautiful. Her hair a little below her shoulder and she didn't even need much make up to look beautiful. She was naturally pretty.

I asked her a few more questions and after that the interview was over.
She smiled her breathtaking smile at me and muttered a small 'thank you' and got up to left.

I think there's no need to call the other girls for interview...

Before she left, I called her. She turned around and waited for me to say something.

" Be here tomorrow at 9 o'clock sharp. You're hired. And make sure you're not late."

My heart swelled seeing her smile so wide. She jumped a little and looked at her weirdly. She just ignored my look and said,

"Thank you so so so much"

I smiled at her and then she left.

I will be waiting for tomorrow...