Chapter 10 "Mr. Hotness"

Sophie's POV 

I was starting to feel really uncomfortable, just sitting there, under his intense gaze.

He smirked, seeing how nervous he is making me feel.

Stupid...

'An irresistibly HOT stupid..'
Mocked my sub- consciousness.

'Pfft...he is not that hot of a guy...'

'Reaaaally??'

'Ughhh...fine he is a little bit hot...'

'Just a little bit'
It said in a teasing tone.

"Leave me alone"

I didn't realise i said that out loud until Mr. Hotness said something.

Yep. That's his new name.

"Did you say something ?"

God.... who knows what is he thinking about me?

"Umm... nothing"

I quickly ignored his question by trying to distract him by asking about my job to hide any further embarrassment on my side.

He looked at me for a few moments with a secret smile playing on his lips before he pointed towards a stack of files.

"You may start your work by arranging these files alphabetically first and updating them. These are all the informations about all our clients."

He said in a formal tone.

"Okay, Mr.Rivera" I answered and was about to collect the files from his desk when all of a sudden I remembered that I don't know where my cabin is.

"Where is my cabin, sir?"

"Yes...about that, Claire will show you your cabin and if you need to ask something you can ask me, or her, if I'm not available. "

"Okay, sir"

I stood up and after collecting all the files securely in my hands, i turned to leave when Mr. Hotness called me...

I turned around and he had this boyish smile which made him look so cute... and said...

"Make sure you're alone before talking to yourself"

My eyes widened a little and my jaw dropped open after hearing him say that.

I wanted to hide somewhere so bad. I can feel my face turning a light shade of pink.

This is so embarrassing...

He chuckled looking at my expression. And shook his head a little bit. The corner of his eyes crinkled.

He is the perfect combination of cute and sexy.

I couldn't take it anymore. My embarrassment and his cuteness was too much for me to handle at once.

So I just left his cabin as fast as i could.

It won't be easy to focus on work with Mr. Hotness around...