Chapter 29 "Mine"

Alexander's POV

After the whole realisation that I like Sophie, I spent most of the day in the office which was in my house, working, trying to distract myself from thinking about the possibility that She might like someone else.

Her neighbour, to be precise.

I really need to think of a way to know if she really likes him or not.

He even called her baby!

The shit eating grin that her neighbour wore noticing my glare annoyed me to no limit. But just thinking of the wide smile on Sophie's face when She saw the flowers, gives me an immense pleasure. Just thinking about her gives me an tingling sensation in my heart.

This is all really new to me. I've never liked any girl before and definitely never felt like this for anyone. For a moment, all these realisation, all these new sensations scared me. But then I remembered Sophie's beautiful smile, her mesmerising eyes and all my fears vanished into thin air leaving me with excitement and nervousness.

A good kind of nervousness.

I was in my office working on my laptop when my phone started buzzing. I turned my eyes towards my phone which was sitting beside my laptop to look at the name of the caller.

Christian.

I picked it up his call and heard him ask,

"Hey man, where are you?"

"In my house. Why?"

I stopped typing and concentrated on whatever he was saying,

"Do you have any plans tonight , already?"

My eyebrows furrowed at his questions. Why was he asking all these. Can't he just tell me what is it.

"Seriously Chris, just tell me what is going on in your mind?"

I can't help but be a little bit annoyed at him.

"Woah, chill. I'm just asking because I was thinking we could go to the club. It's been a while since we've gone out together. "

I raised a eyebrow, listening to him but then realised he couldn't see me so I said,

" Or maybe you just wanna get laid."

"Yeah, yeah, that also."

I can clearly imagine him rolling his eyes while admitting this and that brought a stupid smirk on my face.

He'll never change

Honestly, I'm not in the mood for clubbing right now but also I don't want to spend my night alone, thinking about all the possible things that Daniel guy must be doing with Sophie.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath as I tried to get rid of the horrible images that were invading my thoughts right now.

Sophie and him.

Cuddling.

Touching.

Laughing.

Kissi-

"Hellloooo from the other sideeee. I must've called a thousand tiiimessss."

I was pulled out of my thoughts by Christian's horrible singing voice. I vinced a little at his voice.

If he is singing Adele's song this bad...

He definitely shouldn't try to sing Sia's songs.