Chapter 6

Lily's P.O.V

"Where's Jenny?" He growled again.

"In the kitchen." I whispered and he stormed past me without so much as a thank you. I rolled my eyes and followed.

The kitchen was a small area and definitely not meant for how many people were in here now, so I found a corner. A small corner next to the stove and stood there nearly motionless.

"You're back city girl." The man said in his same rough tone.

"Be nice." Jenny warned.

"I'm always nice to traitors."

"I'll have you know my best friend lives there."

"Her?" He nodded his head towards me and laughed. "Whatever."

I folded my arms across my chest, just about down with him and his southern mindset. If you didn't like me, you could make it a little less obvious.

"Caelum, we have to ask you a favor."

"What is it?"

"Can our guest stay with you? We don't have nearly enough room here."

Caelum's eyes nearly popped out of his head.

"Hell no." Came his angry response.

I had enough.

"I don't want to stay at your barn house anyways, I'd rather sleep with the damn dogs."

Caelum looked at me. He just stared and then his eyebrows lowered.

"You're insulting me and you're trying to stay with me."

"I don't want to stay with you, I was told I had to stay with you. But it's all good and well because I'm out of here as soon as the sun rolls across the sky."

"In the morning then?"

"Yep, you can kiss my ass goodbye."

"I look forward to it."

"I bet you are." I folded my arms and gave him and intense death glare. I was on verge of breaking his neck.

"Well, since that's been settled, lets it."