Epilogue

One year later

Lily's P.O.V

"Miss Caily J, if you don't sit your butt down somewhere." Caelum threatened the waddling toddler. His baby girl had grown from an infant to a walking, talking sassy machine. She even talked in words no one but her and her 'uncle' Mark understood.

Not that Mark was around very much anyways. He was usually out with Jessica. Things had taken a pretty serious turn in the last year. Going from a 'loose' relationship, to something a bit more intimate and personal.

There's a downside to every rainbow and that was Theodore's fate.

He came out to everyone and the hate amongst the town began. He lost his job, his house was vandalized, but Mark allowed him to stay at his house being the kind friend he was.

Caelum and I made an even compromise and next year we were spending a year or two in New York. Caelum's never been out of the the state so seeing him on a plane ride will be fun.

Things have gotten better between my mother and I. She's still with my horrid 'step-father' but I'm sure that won't last for long.

Everyone seems good in there own way. Theodore's problems brought him closer to the family and it kind of replaced his own family emptiness.

The town is starting to boom and they even have a small baseball team.

The Dohage Dynamite.

No matter how much argument there was, it was promised by the mayor to stay like that forever.

Living in the city was perfect. Nice house, good friends, and a good job. But one family reunion changed all that.

They had some help from a temperamental bad boy, a kiss, a date, a confession of love, a almost break-up, secrets, and a baby. Now the second step in our future is coming. A wedding.

Everyone knows about Amber's mom now, but no one really talks about it. Matt and Jenny are on a long road to recovery.

There's not much to say about Dohage and in this past year and some months, I found that you can never be very far from home when you're surrounded by southern hospitality.

It maybe be a long shot, but I think I just might like the South.

***********************

Author's Note

I'm horrible at writing epilogues so this was like the best I could do. Sorry for the terrible quality.

So, it's over! This has been an amazing journey with you guys. You have shown so much love and support for the books and it's incredible.

I never thought in a million years this book would do so well. This was literally one of my 'throw away books'

See if it does well and if not delete it. I thought all these bad things about the book, but even if I hated writing it (which I didn't) I probably would have still wrote it for all your amazing fans.

All of you and wonderful and amazing and I love you all. I know that's kind if creepy, but if no else tells you they love you today, know that some random chick from the internet loves you.

Okay, on a completely different note. Guess what I'm writing?

A 'sequel' that's only going to be about Jessica and Mark. The other characters are going to be mentioned especially since Theodore is staying at Mark's place.

That's all and I'm on the verge of tears because it's the end.

Anyways, have a great and wonderful night and morning and afternoon whatever, just have a great something.

Bye.

P.S- how would you guys feel about a new urban/ interracial story? Can I get some feedback?