Chapter 41

Lily's P.O.V

"You're home? You're home baby?" I rubbed my nose against Caily's and carried her into the house. My baby was finally home and besides the medicine she was on, completely healthy.

"You know we're lucky right?" Caelum said carrying Caily's bags into the house. She had to take medicine regularly and hopefully that would encourage Cae to take his. I felt like a full time pharmacist.

Caelum takes his at 8:30am

Caily takes hers at 9:00am

Then there's a rest periods from ten to twelve and Caelum takes his medicine once again the next hour and Caily takes hers every two hour until midnight.

"Super lucky. The family is coming home later for dinner."

"I really want some spaghetti." Caelum rubbed his stomach and kissed my neck. He snaked his hands around my waist and kissed me.

"I've been really wanting to spend some time with you."

"The baby just got home and you're worried about your personal needs?"

"I apologize." Caelum said with a devious smirk. He slapped my butt lightly and walked to the kitchen. He fiddled with something and I went to lay Caily down. We had to constantly watch her just in case she had another seizure.

All we had to do was hook her up to her breathing machine and give her a shot through her arm. Besides that, she was a completely healthy baby and that was something to be proud about.

Caelum came back with a bag of chips and taunted Caily with one. I laughed as she tried to grab the chip out of Caelum's hand. She was already ready to eat.

"Don't tease her Cae." I scolded playfully.

He ate the chip and Caily broke out crying.

"See what you've done."

"Awww, daddy's sorry."

He slipped Caily out of my hands and rocked her gently. Caily started smiling again and Caelum took her into her room to lay her down for her nap.

Caelum was an extremely good father and all the worries he had about not being a good father because he didn't have his own, went down the drain.

_____________________

"To Caily's health!" Everyone clicked their sprite glasses together in celebration.

Caelum got his spaghetti and mama Sherry cooked the best I had ever tasted. I noticed that Mark was awfully quiet and that was not a normal.

"You okay Mark?" I questioned and everyone at the table looked at him.

"Fine. Nervous."

"Why?"

"Well, last night I had a date with the sheriff's daughter. It went well and she wants to have another one."

"What's bad about that?"

"She wants us to go to her house for dinner. The sheriff is a hard ass."

"You'll be fine Mark. You're a great catch for any girl and he will love you. You're funny and charming."

"Sounds like you want me."

I punched his shoulder playfully and squeezed his cheek in a loving nature.

"You'll be find."

We went back to dinner which consisted of small talk about Caily, Mark's 'girlfriend', and Caelum glanced at me constantly. His eyes held lust and he touched me on my lower back.

"Bye!" Caelum yelled and closed the door after everyone had walked out of the door.

"Now for you." Caelum turned to me and wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my lips.

"Cae-" I warned knowing there was a baby near.

"Sh, just let it happen."