Chapter 28

Caelum's P.O.V

"How do you want your eggs babe?"

"With a cream cheese bagel and orange juice please."

I laughed at her demands as she gave a drowsy yawn and went to the bathroom. The door closed and I heard coughing and then the sound of the toilet flushing. She emerged with a hand on her forehead and one on her stomach.

"Water?"

"Please."

I got her a bottle of cold water and wet a cloth. I sat down beside her and kissed her forehead whole gently rubbing her stomach.

"Thanks." She sighed taking a sip of water.

I kissed her forehead again and went back to breakfast. The bacon sizzled and popped and I placed it on a plate. I removed the eggs from the stove top and warmed a bagel.

"Breakfast!" I called to Lily and finished off the bagel with some cream cheese.

Mark popped into the kitchen with a smile.

"I'm hungry."

"Sorry, it's for the pregnant lady."

Mark's face sunk.

"She gets everything. I wish I was pregnant." Mark marched over to Lily and smacked her leg to make her move. Lily pushed his shoulder and he fell over the chair as if she had pushed him hard.

"Someone get him a Grammy." I commented sitting Lily's breakfast on the table. The people of the house continued to wake up and I decided to cook breakfast for everyone.

"This is so good Cae, you finally learned how to cook." My mother smiled and pinched my cheek affectionately.

"Thanks ma, how did you like it Lily?"

"It was okay, I've tasted better." Lily stood up and kissed my cheek before going to the bedroom and closing the door.

"Is this what pregnancy is?"

"No sex city my friend." Mark patted my back and reminded me of yesterday's conversation.

With Lily always being moody and sick I was beginning to believe him.