Thanks

So, I haven't done this before but I don't think I've ever taken the time to officially thank everyone who votes, comments, follows, and even people who just read.

I recently got a thousand votes and 30,000 reads and I couldn't have done that without you guys. I wake up every morning just to check my wattpad feed and see all the great comments you guys leave.

I can truly say I have a wonderful fan-base.

When I first started out on wattpad, I told myself that interracial stories like mine were to risky. No one would read them because even today they are still a really big 'issue'. I considered taking all my stories down and writing a good girl falls for the bad boy or a alpha mate story, but one comment changed all of that.

One vote told me that the writing I did was not in vain. One small read, one small comment, was all it took.

I don't want to bore you guys, but I've been wanting to thank you for the longest.

By the way, a few of you have been asking me to finish a story and that Coming Home is over.

Coming Home is not over, I'm starting a part two within that same book. I'm not publishing a new book, it's just a part two and the last chapter I uploaded for Coming Home was kind of like a transition.

A few of you have told me you really like Mark and I've been thinking about having Mark his own story. I'll publish a prologue in this book as kind of a test prologue and see if you guys like it.

A few weeks ago I sent out a message saying that I want to delete one or two of my stories. I've just lost inspiration for them and I can't update anymore. I would really like some feedback for that in either this book or one of the books up for termination. The books are:

The Funny Thing About Love
Got Me A College Girl
His To Keep
And
The Chocolate Diaries (I just have the prologue up and I think that's all I will have up. I'll probably add the story idea to my interracial One Shots and Short Stories)

Thank you guys so much again and please give me feedback on the story terminations. Thanks.