Chapter 18

Lily's P.O.V

"I'm pissed at you Lily." Amber whispered as we got the punch of out of the fridge. The previous events made me eager to do anything to get out of the crowd.

"Why Am?"

"You didn't tell me you were getting cozy in his bed."

"Sorry, and I am not getting cozy in his bed. This is the first time something like that had happened."

"Oh really? I want to know everything Lil, now."

"Okay, I'll tell you everything. Later."

"Promise?"

"I promise Amber."

"Good, was he any good?"

"He's an amazing kisser. I don't understand why you two didn't last."

"Lil, I really want to tell you the answer to that, but I can't. Only me and Cae know."

"Sounds serious."

"It is and trust me you really don't want to be in all that drama."

"You're right, we should probably get the punch and get back to dinner."

"Behind you!" Caelum yelled walking into the kitchen and pushing behind me.

"Excuse you."

He turned with a smile on his face.

"Were you talking to me?"

"Nah, I was talking to the ground."

"I figured you were crazy."

"Don't get punched Caelum."

"Shake me but don't break me baby."

I smiled and Caelum grabbed my waist and pulled me close to his body. I looked up and he crashed his lips on mine. His tongue swirled through my mouth and my body gave in to his every demand.

His hand slipped to under my bottom and I realized he hadn't planned for this kiss to be this deep.

"Caelum." I whispered as he moved to my neck. "Don't start something you can't finish."

"I'm finish this." He stood up. "Later."

"Imma gonna leave you two freaks to it." Amber said and walked out with the punch bowl.

"Why save it for later?" I teased and kissed Caelum's lips.

"I can't think of one reason." He joked and bit down at the base of my neck.