Chapter 25

Caelum's P.O.V

Mama was up early drinking her normal cup of coffee with the newspaper.

"Sad, all that drama in the city."

I smiled lightly and nodded.

"Crazy shit happens up there."

"Caelum Chandler McGriffin, I know you did not just use that language in my house."

"I use that language everywhere mama." She smacked the back of my head with the rolled up newspaper.

"Don't think you to old for a whopping. I'll lay you cross my knee."

"Sorry mama, I'll keep the cursing to a minimum." My mama smiled and I winked at her.

"You get prettier everyday mama."

"You had to get your good looks from someone." She joked.

I laughed and poured myself a cup of coffee. I made myself comfortable just as Lily walked in looking like she had arose from the dead.

"Mornin babe." I kissed her cheek and she shoved me lightly.

"Good morning." She responded and laid down on couch.

"You got up just to go to sleep?"

"You left me and I wanted to cuddle."

I laughed and sat her head in my lap while rubbing down her shoulders and back. I placed a kiss on her forehead and she smiled.

"Enjoying down here?" My mother called from the kitchen.

"Yes ma'am, it's beautiful."

"Yep, that's something good about livin in the country. You can sit and watch the sunset, I mean city's have sunsets too, but how can you see them through the smoke."

Lily laughed and cuddled deeper into my chest. She let a yawn go and rubbed the sleep out of her eyes.

"You're adorable when you're sleepy."

"Thank you. Do you think the baby will look like me or you?"

"What baby?" I chuckled and then nearly fell out the seat. "You're pregnant."

I jumped out of the seat and ran around the house.

"She's pregnant! She's pregnant!" By the time I was done the whole house was awake and rubbing sleep out of their eyes.

"Congratu-fucking-lations, can we go to bed now?" Mark growled.

"She's pregnant! My baby is having a baby!"

"Congratulations." My sister smiled and hugged me before running over to Lily.

"You know I'm gonna spoil that baby."

"I know mama."

I ran back over to Lily and looked at her smiling face. Tears were in the corner of her eyes. I wiped them with my thumb and smiled.

"Why are you crying?"

"I don't know. Hormones."

I kissed her and picked her up in my lap.

"Oh my gosh, we have to think of names and houses."

"It'd be good to know what we're having first." Lily seemed calmer than I was about all of this.

I smiled and kissed her again.

"My baby is having a baby."

I kissed her belly and spent the rest of the day talking about our future child.