Chapter 15

Caelum's P.O.V

If it was possible to die from to much temptation, I would have been a rotting pile of maggot food when I woke up. Feeling Lily's sleek, nearly naked body through her shirt made me a mad man. That still didn't prevent me from waking up with a temper though. Why was I mad? I don't exactly know, all I know is that I want to punch a hole in a wall.

I guess it was back to taking my medicine. The medicine didn't cure me, it simply made it easier to go through the day without commuting some violent crime.

I looked over at Lily's sleeping body and finally worked up enough courage to move. I pushed down on the bed a little to hard and her body became alert.

"Where are you going?" She questioned.

"Do you have to know every-damn-thing I'm doing." I snapped. Stop Caelum, you can't loose her. I tried to go to the medicine cabinet in the bathroom, but Lily grabbed me hand.

"What's wrong Cae?"

"Nothing." I growled. "Mind your damn business." I tried to turn away, but Lily grabbed mr face and held me so I had to stare into her eyes. I took a deep breath and she kissed my lips.

"I know you have a temper Cae, and I know it's hard to control. But I also know you are a loving and kind man and I never want to loose that side of you. So, what can I do to help? To help you be the man I know, because this is not him."

"Can you get my medicine out of the bathroom cabinet?" I asked. Lily nodded and led me to the bed before disappearing into the bathroom.

She retuned quickly with a half-empty orange bottle of white pills.

"I don't usually take these. I hate the way they make me feel." I explained while undoing the bottle top. Lily nodded and massaged my shoulders. I took two of the pills and closed the bottle again.

"Better." I announced with a smile.

"I'm glad, I have to get to Amber's today."

"For what?"

"Her family reunion, the whole reason I came down here."

"And you're leaving after that?"

"If all goes as planned."

"You won't stay?"

She shook her long, beautiful hair.

"Not even for me?" I closed the space between our mouths and held her body close to mine. There was no way I was letting her out of my sight. She couldn't go back to New York, not without me at least.