chp.2

Will

I'm worried about him. He seemed fine in the infirmary, but after a week or two, he started getting worst.

He stopped eating as often

He doesn't sleep

His temper would go up and change so sudden with people

He has constant paranoia, and just can't function around people anymore.

I know this is the normal Nico to everyone, but Nico is not healthy. Its like this monitor Apollo kids have. We just no when one is sick or hurt. I asked Percy, and he says it's normal, the same thing with Annabeth. I asked everyone who knew him before or at least saw him when he was little and said he was always like this.

That he was sparky, but after the death of his sister, he kinda snapped.

The funny thing though the only people who saw it was kinda unhealthy were the Romans. Frank, Hazel, especially Reyna and Jason. They can't do much though because they had to leave to their camp...

Im now just heading to the dining pavilions, and grab two plates and two cups. I try to be invisible, but then I feel a hand on my shoulder. I jump and make a squeaky sound from my mouth. "Hey, watcha up to?" My sis asks laughing at my reaction. "Grabbing food for me and Nico," I say smiling at her. "Ah, love birds." She says. "Kayla, so you think you could cover for me today? I wanna hang out with Nico." I say in a light asking voice. "I don't know..." She says, her mouth going into a straight line.

"I'll owe you..." I say. I probably shouldn't say that considering she will ask for difficult things... "I can try. I'll pull in Lee to help me too, and another thing... I know you're worried." She says with a small frown. Kayla then puts her hand on my shoulder. "He's fine Will. He's always like that. If anything I'm surprised he's still around for so long." She says smiling up at me.

I nod and say my thanks. I turn to go back with Nico. I just need to help him...