chapter 6

Adrian was small and pale person . he had a mop of black hair, glasses, and pale blue eyes. His cheeks were always rosy with freckles on them.

Right now he's wearing his black baggy band shirt and dozens of band bracelet's covering his scars.

I hug him back. He's one of the few people I let touch me. "Hey, Adry." He smiles at me and I greet the rest . smiles is the girl the same size as Alex, but with pink hair and a black outfit, then Sally has brown hair and likes wearing a green shirt with the baggy black sweater on .

They have green eyes . it makes be feel insecure sometimes ... Everyone has really pretty colored eyes.

The thought makes me think of Percy and I start retreating to the dark parts of my mind. "Nico?" Alex asks concerned as she shakes my arm a bit. I look at her and ask, "what?" "Do you want to eat pizza? There's a good spot near here." She asks. I shrug my shoulder and hug adry tighter then let go.

We walk for a while and I sense Adrian tense up next to me. He's on the left of me next to the buildings were passing. Up ahead I see other goon's. All fit and seemed to be in high school. They took note of our small crowed and I could feel the tension in my muscle's start to rise...

As soon as we pass them I hear one of then say, " look, the fag." And I heard the rest snickering. All of a sudden Adrian stop. People are still like this?! One if them seized Adrian's wrist. He makes a face if pain and the rest howl in laughter.

I grab the guys hand and put a grip of iron as I tear his hand away from adrys wrist . "leave him Alone." I say in a deep threatening tone. "Oooooooo." The guys all say at once .

"What did you just say to me?" The idiot says. He has blond short hair up, and electric blue eyes too. He then grabs the sides of my hoodie and pulls me. The first thing I do it use my palm and thrust up towards his nose.

Thwak

I Broke his nose...
I start laughing

~I hope you guys read ship of dead and remember that name...