Chapter 25

**Nico**

I feel cold all over. "Where do you want to go?" Jason asks me.

"My room."

Jason takes off like superman to the house and I try my best to not cry out of panic. We make it to the house and he takes me to my room. I walk up to my bed and flop on it.  Jason seems to disappear and appears in a minute with a heep of blankets.  "It's already freezing in this room."

I didn't realize that I was doing this. He dumped all the blankets on me, "here, warm up."

**Jasons POV**

I feel my phone go off in my pocket.
"I'll be back," I tell Nico as I walk out the room. I pick up the phone, "What in the hades was that?!"

She's pissed

"Hey, sorry." I quickly say before she continues to yell at me, " He was going to shadow travel."

Silence, sort of worrying.

"Shadow travel?"

"Yes, the shadows slightly starts warping towards Nico and the temperature starts dropping. I had to take him out if there, I still don't know if he would have been able to survive another jump."

I here will answer to that, "he wouldn't, thank you." "Where are you?" Reyna asks.

"At your home, Nico wanted to be in his room."

"Okay, we'll be there in a bit." She hangs up, and I let out a sigh. I walk back in with Nico, "do you want me in here?" Nico looks at me and doesn't answer. I walk up to his bed and sit on it, I look down at him and he's just staring at the wall.

It's quiet for a bit until he finally speaks, "I don't want to put you through that again." My chest tightens, "I would become Prometheus for you." I see him thinking, straight face quiet and then he sighs with tiredness,"I don't think I would choose anyone else but you to help me on this matter. You've seen it and felt it. You trust me and I trust you."

I was going to say something in response but I hear a knock at the door. I reach my hand out to squeeze nicos shoulder before getting up to walk out the door. I close the door behind me and follow Rey downstairs.