chapter 12

Okay so I got my stuff, and even stashed food for the trip.

I even packed that unicorn crap Reyna fed me once, and some extra Greek money junk. I don't think Jason has these... I then here a knock on the door again. "Its open." I yell.

Will opens the door. "Hey." I say. "Hi..." He says. Its quiet for a bit. "Did I annoy you? Is that why your leaving?" Will asks with a small voice. "N-no, Hazel says she misses me and I miss her. Its also around the time for the holidays..." I explain. Also because I cut and I don't want you to look at me with disgust and tell me that I'm stupid and weak and just crying for nothing. I need to stop."Oh..." Is all he says as he looks down.

I just walk up to him and grab his arm. "It may look like I don't, but I really do need you Solace." I say in quiet shaky voice. I start shaking myself and lean my face on his  chest. He just wraps his arms around me.

I put my hands around is back, but right were they made contact his skin moved as if it was electrocuted.

He rubs my back and I hug him tightly. "Just take care of your self more. Eat more and- and" he stops talking . I could hear his heart go louder, and his voice comes to a whisper, "and stop cutting."

My breath hitches and I look up at him scared. He looks down at me with an unreadable expression. All he does is hug me tighter, and puts his chin on my head."Son of Apollo." Is all he says.

I feel like I'm about to cry. My eyes water and I'm- my anxie-

" Hey, hey, Nico." Will says lightly.   He let's go and we separate. I just look down on the ground. He grabs my shoulders. "Can you look at me please?" I make eye contact and I see the tears  visible. "God of healing - health. Mental health counts as health." He says. I look at him and let out a sigh. "I don't know what to do." I say exasperated. "Im tired all the time, and memories just suck. I don't really know how to just deal with all this. Then this God is messing with me." I caught my self ranting so I shut my mouth. I was waving my arms around like a true Italian...

"Well there are people that could help. Like a therapist?? And if a gods messing with your dream maybe you could see the  cabin of  hypnoses... We will think of something when you come back. Just for now though try to take care if your self." He then grabs my hand and lifts it up.  With his other free hand he lifts up my sleeve and bandages.

"There more like gashes... You need stitched." He says, concern is all over his face. I look down and my anxiety spikes.

He rubs his thumb on my hand and lifts my wrist to his lips. He kisses it and I instantly feel relief.  He lifts the bandage again and says , "it worked. It closed up a bit more." I blush as he continues kissing up my arm and takes the other to do the same.

After a while the room felt like it was getting very hot and when he healed me as much as he can he grabs my waist to pull me into another kiss. I deepened the kiss but then stop when I  herd someone clear their throat.