Untitled Story Part

I left a note by Hazel's desk telling her that im here. I didn't want to wake her up. 

So now im at Reyna's private training area at the back of her house. I slash some dummies. I raise it and put some of my energy into the blade and slash down on the chest of it, and my blade hits the ground. The wooden chest splits and so does the blade where it made contact with the ground. I sigh, this gives me more clarity. "Wow," Reyna says behind me. I turn around. "That's new." SHe says. "Uh, not really. I was already able to crack the ground open before I just learned how to transfer it from me to the blade." I explain. "That's cool." she says as she picks up a sword, "spar?" I smirk and walk into the middle area. "Sure." 

We get into our stances and the fighting begins. she slashes at my arm and I dodge. I smack her sword. If this was another demigod it would have been enough to disarm them... but this is the praetor. She smirks at me and seems to get stronger. She starts trying to strike at me. she slashes through my long sleeves. I panic a bit but I don't show it. I strike at her stomach and cut her shirt a bit. She slams her sword on mine causing me to lose grip of it. It flys to the other side of the room. she laughs a bit and she starts to point at my neck indicating that I was done, but before she could I shadow travel to my sword and grab it. I run towards her and then disappear again to be behind her. I was going to put it on her neck but she turns and does a high kick. I lean back enough so she misses. 

"Whos close to dying?" Jason says. We stop and look at him. Reyna smiles at him. "Hi, and Nico was." "No I wasn't, I am death," I say smirking at her. They laugh at my cringyness. Jason brought cold water for us and we sat around and ate. I look down at my arms and my bandages are showing. I cant hide them well right now. 

I then remembered what will said. My stomach turns and I feel my heart like a hummingbird kitting against the rib cage it in. Should I tell them? they are the two that seem to like me... 

I start feeling frustrated with myself. "Nico are you okay?" Jason looks at me with concerned. I hate that look... "Yeah, why?" I ask. "You started scowling," he says. I just shrug. I get up and stretch. Reyna does the same. "Do you guys want to watch a movie?" Reyna asks. me and Jason shrug. we walk into her home. I mediately sigh. I love AC. We sit down in the living room. "Do you have Pirate of the Caribbean?" Jason asks. YEEEESSSSS PIRATESSSS... "Has Nico seen it?" Asks Reyna as she searches on her shelves of movies. "No, I haven't seen it," I say in a steady regurlyish tone. "Jason, can you make popcorn?" Reyna asks while putting in the disk in. Jason gets up and asks, "how many?" "Uh, three I guess and add lemon on mine please." 

She then plops next to me and skips the previews. 

Her living room is huge and mostly white and grey with black couches. Her tv is huge... 

I catch her staring at me and I give her a questioning look. "What are these? For training?" she asks as she taps on my bandages. I then remember will again... Here we go...

Its silent for a while, while I try to formulate a sentence in my head. I want to say it but my lips are glued together like my tongue to the roof of my mouth. AAAAAAAAAAH.

"uh, I... I made them..." I say my voice growing quiet near the end. " Hu?"Reyna questions, "what do you mean?" I unwrap it a bit to show the healing cuts. "and why would you?" she asks. I just shrug as Jason walks in the room. 

"Alright, three bowls of popcorn. " Jason says as he hands them out. When he sits, then starts the movie.