chapter 13

I turn to see Jason. He has a cracked open smile taking over his whole face. "Shut up." I say and wave my hand in a way to say 'get lost'. "How long were you there for?" Will says. He's all red and hot with embarrassment.

"Just the intense kiss." He says with a treasure cats grin. Relief spreads through me, but I don't let it show. I just grab my bag. "Are we leaving ?" I ask. "Yeah." I grab my stuff and start heading out the door following Jason. I turn back to Solace. This kinda became his place too... "Take care." I say to him. He gives me a week smile and waves bye. "Just remember what we talked about please. Bye, I love you." "Love you too." I reply as I shut the door behind me.

We walk out of camp and now we have to get out. When we reach the end of the forest we could see Percy at the end of the road. He had already for the crazy cab lady. Death awaits...

"Hey!" He calls out waving at us like a hyper puppy. He speeds up to catch socialize with Percy. Me on the other hand walk slower, making sure they get through with their conversation before I get put into it. As i reach them i listen in, "Make sure to say hi to Reyna for me. I kinda miss it over there." ¨Yeah i will. Its going to feel so weird for me. I havent really been back at rome. Its like visiting your old home town after twenty years or something... I'm kind of nervous.¨ Jason says rubbing the back of his neck a bit. ¨Why?¨ Percy asks him. I stand behind Jason. I try not to look awkward but i kinda know I'm failing. ¨Itś just people are probably going to think I'm going to return to how I was. Its going to be hard to explain to old comrades and friends that its not going to be that way again...¨ He tries to explain. I smile a bit as he tries to move his hands as he tries to explain. dork. ¨How about you Nico? you exited ?" Percy asks me trying to not make an awkward smile. I haven't really talked to him after the whole  you know, confession thing. Though he was really supporting when he found out I was going to tell solace.

¨yeah... I've been meaning to see Hazel, and Reyna.¨ I said smiling. ¨Say hi to Frank and Hazel for me too!¨ He says all smiling as he remembers his other two besties. ¨Well later maybe you could catch up to us?¨ Jason asks. ¨I don't know... Anabeth is really serious about staying in school.¨ Immediately after  Percy replies, Jason says as fast as a bullet, ¨Beg!¨I let out a smirk. Anabeth has a tight leash... ¨I don't know, maybe. Well winter break is almost near...¨ He says. ¨well yeah, like in three days. Very near. Just come for like a day.¨ Jason says excitedly. " Jace, i think were bugging to much, um if he can't go he can't go. Plus i think the Cab lady's are going to leave in any second.¨ I say looking nervously at the car.
Don't think about it. ¨Eesh, Iḿ praying for you guys. I don't think i could trust cars after that.¨ Percy says with a laugh. I grab my stuff and open the trunk. Jason puts his crap in and then me. ¨Bye guys.¨ Percy says waving at me. Jason just walks up and gives him a manly hug. I turn the other way pretending like i didn't see it. I don't want to be pulled into it.

I walk around the car and open the left door to sit in. A second later Jason joins me. ¨Buckle up.¨ ¨Mind your head.¨ ¨And mind the Cuts on the wrists.¨ My heart stops at the last phrase, and quickly glance at Jason with panic.

***
Hey guys im sorry that i havent updated in a while. Ill try keeping up with this again. Ive just been busy with my Webtoon, or online comic if u have no idea whats webtoon... Uh ive gone back and edited the last few chapters and also if you guys can, Can u guys point out all the flaws in my writing? like if i mispell something and i put u instead of You or if m autocorrect changed a word around to it makes no sense in the sentence?? I would like to become a better writer/artist.