Chapter 11

Sometime after the event I've been upstairs again. I already bandaged my arms and I'm wearing long sleeves. The good thing would be that its now going to be winter, and will says I look very anemic... So its an excuse to state I'm freezing thus the long sleeves...

I doubt he'll even wonder. I'm just over thinking it.

I get up and look in the mirror. My eyes are less red and I looked paler than usual. I shrug at my self and sigh.

I hear a knock on my door. "Come in! " I yell. Jason walks in with a nervous look on his face. "Are you okay? Will said you kinda sent him on his way." I sigh and put my hand on my forehead and reply, "yeah its just that my nightmares aren't letting me sleep well. I did catch a few blinks right now though." "That's good, is there anything you like me to get? I'm going to the Romans through the taxi thingy Percy told me about." He asks. "Um, are you sure you want to take that risk?" I ask. He looks at me confused, "what do you mean?" "Those lady's are CRAZY, the drive so bad and you risk dying.", I answer with a small laugh. "Oh..."  He says. He stops and seems to think about about what I just said. But I guess he came to a conclusion pretty quick. "Nah, I'm still going. Everything now'a days seem to want to kill you." He says smiling.

"Do you think I could tag along?"  I ask. "Sure, just pack you things. I don't know how long are we going to be out." He says. I nod my head and start going in my closet to grab a trunk. "I'll be back around five." He say.

So thats about three hours to get the junk I need. I pack my cloths

***

Should I continue with the story?