April Fools

Ross' POV:

I run around the piano and smile at Debby Ryan as she smiles singing back to me. 

"Now I can't believe my eyes

Yeah, you've now returned

I thought you might be my imaginary friend

You know that no one else could ever take your place

My world just got a whole lot brighter

Now that I can see you face to face 

Now that I can see you face to face!" I sing. I smile as I say,  "Let's go get some pancakes!"

"I just wanna see you face to face 

I just wanna see you face to face 

Yeah yeah yeah yeah" we sing as we finish the last scene for the music video for this episode. 

"And cut!! Great scene guys." the director says. I send a smile Laura's way as I do my secret handshake with Calum. "So you want to go catch some lunch?" He asks. "Sounds good. Just let me grab my jacket from the back." I say. I take off towards the back and grab my blue hoodie once I spot in on a chair. I slip it on and put my hands in the hoodie pocket until I feel something. I take it out to find a pink sticky note folded up. I open it to see perfect handwriting I recognize as Laura's and roll my eyes at the first line: Hey Mr. Moon! I laugh though and keep reading: So I thought maybe we could stay after set today and work on a song? Ps. Lovee the hoodie. I bet it brings your eyes out. :) 

-Laura

I smile until Calum walks in and asks, "What's that?" "Nothing just a corny note from my mom." I say as I stuff it into my jeans pocket. "Aw how cute." He says, smirking. "Yeah she's embarrassing." I say looking at Calum as I walk out the door. I run into someone, "I'm so sorry!!" I look down to see Laura. "Uh- it's fine. Haha.." She laughs, nervously. "Yeah catch the game last night?" I ask. "Yeah great game!" she says. I see Calum raise his eyebrows out of the corner of my eye. "Uhm, what game?" He asks. Laura looks at her wrist and says, "Oh look at the time I have to go!" She walks quickly past us as Calum says, "But you're not wearing a watch!!"

"So how about lunch?" I ask trying to avoid the questions I know he is going to ask. I quickly walk down the hall expecting him to follow. "What's going on her?" He asks. " How am I supposed to know?" I ask, shoving my hands in my jeans pocket. "I don't know. You guys are close." He says. When I don't say anything he adds, "I know what's going on." I turn to him quickly as we walk towards my car, "You do? Please don't tell anyone dude." "Why are you guys hiding that your are in a fight? I mean people fight all the time. I know it must be awkward that you guys are in a fight and have to work together but isn't it more awkward acting like you guys aren't?" He asks. I smile, relieved he really doesn't know what is going on. "You're right. I'll apologize." I say as I get in and buckle my seat belt. "Good." He says. I lick my dry lips and start to pull out the parking lot but Raini jumps in front of my car. I slam on the brakes, "What the heck?!" "Aren't you guys going to invite us ladies to lunch?" She asks, motioning to Laura who smiles awkwardly. "Get in." Calum says smiling. They get in the back and I glance at Laura who's eyes are already on me.

---

I pull the last slice of pizza out of the box and pick a pepperoni off and throw it at Laura. "Ross!" She yells as she picks the greasy object off her shirt. "Sorry didn't mean to." I smirk. The grin plastered on her mouth shows me she's really not mad. "Yeah right." She laughs before taking a bite of pizza. "Yeah right." I mock her. She pushes me causing me to push her back. She falls over and grabs my sleeve taking me with her. I land on top of her and grin at her red face. I start to lean in until I hear, "Um guys?" I look up to see Raini and Calum with confused expressions. "Ha April Fools!!" I yell. "It's January.." Raini says. I look down at Laura and realize I'm still on top of her. I quickly move my body to where I'm sitting up and say, "We were just practicing a scene for Austin and Ally." "What episode?" Calum asks. "Is it called Ross and Laura are dating and are hiding it from their best friends?" Raini asks. I gulp looking at Laura. She nods. 

-----