Raura Takeover

Ross' POV:

"Thanks for being here, guys." the interviewer smiles. "Thanks for having us." Riker speaks up. "So the latest single is called, 'Forget About You'." "Yeah, it's a really cool track that we all agreed on to be the next single." Rocky nods. I place my left ankle on my right knee, making myself comfortable. "Well it's a great song, but I have to ask. Ross is this song about your special someone?" The question takes me off guard causing me to clear my throat and sit up a little straighter as fans in the stands scream at the mention of Laura and I, "There are definitely some songs on the album that I am able to relate to Laura and I, but I'll leave it up to you guys to guess which ones exactly."

I'm unable to hide my grin as a fan in the crowd shouts, ""If I Can't Be With You'." "Ah, mysterious." the interviewer grins. "Actually if you come to our performance tonight, you'll be able to tell which ones remind him or Laur because his cheeks will turn the shade of your shirt." Ratliff says. I glance at the interviewer's pink shirt before running my hands over my face, "I do not." "And he closes his eyes, and starts moving like this." Rydel says, demonstrating. "That's just me performing." I argue, throwing my hands out in front of me. "Yeah, when you're thinking about Laura." Riker puts it making everyone laugh including me.

--------------

"Great rehearsal. Remember be in your spots behind the stage in an hour." our stage managers speaks. "Alright, thanks man." Riker speaks as I remove my ear piece, lifting my shirt slightly to remove the chord that lies underneath. Someone covers my eyes, and a voice whispers in my ear, "Need help with that?" Their lips press against mine as they pull my head back, their small hands still over my eyes. I chuckle when they pull away both their hands and lips. "Woah-" I speak when I see her outfit, my mouth gaping.

"I was going to change before I left the set of The Vamps new music video, but I didn't have time if I wanted to be here in order to surprise you before the show." "No, no. You don't have to change." I speak, my eyes trailing her figure once again. "Are you sure because I just feel so exposed to be at a concert." "I'm sure, Laur." I nod, quickly, pulling at her bare waist to get her closer to me. My body leans slightly to be able to allow my lips against her's, "I'm glad you came, Laur." "Of course, thanks for having me." she smiles making me stare at her lips longer than intended making me lean in again. 

"Oh!" she speaks up, spotting something behind me. I watch as she makes her way over to Riker's guitar, running her fingers lightly over the strings before turning her head over her shoulder to look at me, "Can I touch it?" "Yeah." I chuckle, making my way over to wear she stands. "This is sick." she whispers, picking it up and slinging the strap around her body to where she can hold the instrument properly. "It looks good on you." She glances up at me, a grin creeping onto her lips before she glances back down at the guitar. "Is that your answer for telling me something you like about me daily?" she asks, her fingertips running over the strings aimlessly. "That and you look smoking hot in that outfit." "So that's why you're so against me changing." she giggles, keeping her eyes locked on the guitar. "Here," I step behind her and wrap my arms around her, "Put one hand here and the other one here." My hands work on top of her's, "And that's an A chord."

I place my hands by my side and watch as she plays the familiar chord over and over again. "Ross! Hair and makeup." Rocky speaks, coming onto the stage causing Laura and I both to look up from the white instrument. "Okay-" "Wait, Rocky! Ross taught me a chord." Her eyebrows furrow as she fumbles with where to put her fingers, already forgetting the chord I taught her less than a minute ago. I can't help but smile at her expression as she sticks her bottom lip out, finally picking a place to put her hands-the incorrect place. She strums the guitar, and her nose scrunches at the horrific, incorrect noise that the instrument makes. "Remind me to teach you later, Laura. Ross obviously didn't do too well." Her laugh is heard as I chase Rocky backstage and to the dressing rooms.

------

Laura's POV:

"You sure you don't just want to watch from back here?" he asks me, fumbling with his earpiece. "Yeah. I want to be able to watch like any other fan." "But what if someone recognizes you?" I reach out and lace both of my hands with his, "I'll be fine, Ross." "But-" "Nope." I interrupt, giving him an easy smile. "Laura." he groans, throwing his head back. "I'll sit with your mom, and it will all be fine."

I free my left hand from his right and put it on the base of his neck, running my fingers through the shaggy blonde hair. "If something happens, I'll immediately come backstage." "Promise?" he asks, his eyes resembling a puppy's. "Promise." I giggle, standing on the tips of my toes to put a kiss to his cheek. "Places." Riker says as he goes by, tapping Ross' shoulder. "Hey Laura!" he adds making me laugh as Ross shakes his head. "Hey! Looking good, Riker!" "As always!" he jokes, turning his head over his shoulder to give me a goofy grin causing Ross' grip on my waist to tighten. 

"I'll have security escort you there and back." he says, quickly, leaning down to peck my lips. "Because you are a perfect gentleman." I charm causing him to smirk, letting a wink drop from his left eye. "Ross! You can seduce Laura later! Let's go!" Rocky yells. He leans down to press a noisy and wet kiss to my mouth before jogging off to his mark. "Ready Ms. Marano?" a guard asks. I nod and follow one guard as another follows behind me past roaring fans. "Thank you." I speak as I get to the section I'm sitting in. They nod and allow me to make my way over to Stormie, still staying close enough to the area in case something happens, probably due to Ross' constant nagging. "Hello Cali!" I hear Ross yell into his mic as I manage to weave through the people to where Stormie sits. "Hey girlie." she smiles. "Hey Stormie." I say, leaning to give her a hug before taking a seat beside her. "I didn't know you we're coming!" I cross one leg over the other as I look up at her, grinning, "I wanted to surprise, Ross." "No wonder he looks so happy." she smirks causing me to shake my head, blushing, as I focus on the stage as the first song starts causing the crowd to go wild.

"I love watching them perform." I say when the first song ends, my hands clapping and the occasional scream leaving my mouth as I stand from my seat. The band starts interacting with the crowd as I take my seat again. "I have to say, Ross really does look extra happy tonight." she says, nudging my elbow with her own. "It's probably because of this amazing audience." I say, looking around to find every seat filled. "Or because the girl he's in love with is here." Right on cue Ross speaks, "This song is for someone special here tonight. You know who you are."

He starts strumming his guitar but stops when Rocky speaks, "Ross you didn't have to say it like that. Everyone knows your special someone is Laura." "Oh my gosh." I laugh, covering my face as the cheers get louder. "So would you like to try that intro again?" Rydel asks. "Raura, Raura, Raura." the fans start shouting, even Stormie beside me. "Alright, alright," Ross chuckles, lowering his head, his cheeks a light pink, "This is for you, Laura. You're amazing." Ross says, running his hands through his hair before he starts strumming his guitar, the smile never leaving his face. I grin hopelessly as I recognize the song, "If I Can't Be With You."