Raura is official

Ross' POV:

I jog down the stairs and smile at my mom who stands in the kitchen making breakfast. She turns away from me and continues to stir mix in a bowl. I sigh, pulling at my pajama pants. "Mom." I say. She places the batter in a pan, still ignoring me. "It's my fault. Not Laura's." She nods, finally facing me, "You're my son Ross." "I know and I'm sorry." "Just promise me you won't hide anything from me anymore?" I nod and smile when she wraps her arms around me in a hug. "I really like her." I say, sliding up onto the counter. She smiles, "You always have." "Hm?" I hum, picking at a muffin fresh out of the oven. "I knew you guys would get together. Just the way you guys are with each other. Always together, playing around. I approve." She says. I smile and click the home button of my iPhone revealing a message from Laura: Morning :) I quickly text back: Morning. :) Call me in a minute. 

"Go get dressed. I invited Laura over for breakfast before you guys head for the set." I smile and head for the stairs hitting the accept button when I see Laura is calling. "So I hear you have already been invited for breakfast." I speak into the phone. "Yeah. I mean with your mom's cooking, who could pass it up?" she asks. I smile, "It's just I wanted to invite you to breakfast." "So you're jealous your mom invited me and you didn't?" she asks. "Me? Jealous? No." I scoff. "What was that Ross? You want me to come over for breakfast? Is that what you just asked?" I smile at the fact she is letting me have what I want. "Yeah, that's what I want Laur." I smile. I hear her giggle, "I'll be there in ten." "Bye Laura." I say. "Bye Ross." she says.

I hang up and quickly slip on a tank and some jean shorts. I run down the stairs after completing my morning routine to find Laura sitting with everyone on the couch. "You guys should do a twitcam." Rydel suggests. "Good morning to you too." I say. "It would be helpful." Riker shrugs. "Fine. We can do one once we get to set." Rocky nods, "Good." I raise my eyebrows, "Why is everyone suggesting this?" "Director called, straight orders." Laura says. "I didn't know dating you was going to be a job." I say. She shrugs, "Me either."

-----

I get on Twitter and tweet: Hey guys, twitcam in ten!  I close twitter and watch as Laura starts the session. "Hey guys!" she waves. "Sup?" I ask, winking. Laura laughs, pulling the lap top closer to us on the table. "We're on set right now and decided to take our lunch and make a twitcam so we can chat with you guys." Laura says. "How are you guys enjoying the show?" I ask. I read the comments, most of them coming back positive.

"Team Auslly!" Laura shouts making me smile. "So you guys can ask us questions and we can answer them." "Someone wants to know what you look for in a girl." Laura says, facing me. I grin at her before saying, "Someone who isn't afraid to be theirself along with someone who understands my job. So not necessarily a famous person but someone who just understands I'm busy." I glance at Laura, "I tend to like brown eyes." She grins, looking at the table, "Okayyy next question." she says, looking at the chat. "Oh hey, someone wants to know what you look for in a guy." I say. She looks at me and smirks while saying, "I didn't see that." "Well I read it." I say, trying not to laugh. She looks me in the eyes while saying, "I look for someone like you." I smile, moving my hand to rub her face. She turns back to the camera and I watch as her eyes glance over something before she says, "Um my favorite food is Gogurt." "It's all she eats!" I add in. "It is not!" she says, laughing. "You look beautiful when you laugh." I blurt out. She smiles as her cheeks light up to a faint red.

I look at the chat to see a bunch of "Awws" either that or it was hate. "I eat other things besides Gogurt like, like-" "Laura and I are dating." I say before I end the twitcam and she looks at me, laughing, "What the heck?" "I love you." I say. Laura's mouth slightly opens, her breath hitching. "You love me?" she asks. "I don't expect you to say it back. I just wanted you to know, I love you. You're so amazing, at everything! You light up someone's day just by being around them. I just, love you." She leans over and firmly places her lips on mine. I smile as I reach to put my hand on the back of her neck, nudging her closer. "I love you too." She says, pulling away. I smile, finding her words genuine. "Everyone to set!" Sounds over the sound system. I kiss her once more before standing up.

I grasp her hand in mine as we walk to set. Our director sees us and starts walking towards us. "I appreciate that," he says motioning towards our hands, "but can we keep this for outside the building." He asks but it comes out more as a statement. Laura and I nod and he speaks, "Good." He steps in between us causing our hands to drop. "Now come along." I sigh and start walking towards set. I give Laura a reassuring glance before walking towards Calum. "I just want to be with Laura and not be harassed about it. Is that too much to ask?" I ask. "I have an idea." He says. "I'm listening." I say. He starts talking and I smile, "I'm in."