Ch. 1: IHOP

A/N: Bear with me this is my first book and I'm not a "writer" so this should be interesting 🌚.  So, sit back, relax, and enjoy the story bitch 💀💀.
________________________

"Where's the eggs, bacon, and orange juice I asked for 20 minutes ago?" , Tori questioned frustratingly.

All the chefs shrugged besides Lauren.

Seeing that Lauren knew the answer to this question, Tori stared Lauren down, while narrowing her eyes.

"I asked, where are the eggs, bacon, and orange juice that were supposed to go to table fucking three!" , Tori spat.

Lauren smirked, "Grumpy much?"

Tori rolled her eyes, knowing Lauren loved to get under her skin. Lauren also liked to get under other body parts that belonged to Tori, but we won't address that, at least, not today.

"Just tell me where the food is Jauregui, I don't have time for your bs today".

"Ohh, I love it when you call me by my last name mamí ", Lauren fake moaned.

Tori blushed profusely, and looked away from Lauren, attempting to hide it. Tori would never admit it out loud, but she loves it when Lauren teases her, whether it's in or out the bedroom. Another thing she would never admit is her slight crush on the dark-haired Cuban, even though she knew deep-down Lauren would never like her back because she's a "player". She knew Lauren and her's relationship would never go past hooking up, and honestly she was okay with it. As long as she can touch her smooth, silky, skin, kiss those soft, plump lips, and -

"Tori are you okay ?"

"Yeah, why do you ask?" , Tori said, trying to look everywhere besides Lauren's piercing green eyes.

"Because, you've been looking at me for the last five  minutes. At first it was cute, but now, your creeping me out."

Tori blushed even harder this time, feeling as though her cheeks were on fire. She then thought: Why do I always do that? Maybe it's because she's beautiful?, Tori's inner voice chimed in. Shutup, you're what got me into this mess, always making me to think about her and shit. No, that's not me sweetie, it's your heart. I just help you make decisions. I don't even know how I'm having this conversation with you right now, but I'm about to C my way out of it and get these damn eggs before Will fires me. You mean get US fired, but toodles!

Ugh, I hate that bitch, Tori thought.

Anyways let me find out who has these damn eggs before I really do get fired. Lord knows I can barely afford rent.

Responding back to Lauren's comment, Tori rolled her eyes and said, "No one was staring at your lil ugly ass. Where are the damn eggs?"

It was Lauren's turn to roll her eyes, "Dinah is back there cooking them", Lauren said pointing towards the tall, blonde-haired woman struggling to fold the omelet, in the kitchen.

Tori lets out a deep sigh. "Lauren can you tell her I need those eggs?"

Lauren strokes her chin and pretends to think. "Well, it depends, what are you going to give me?"

"Considering the fact I give you this pussy every weekend, and week day if you beg just enough, I think you can do this small favor for me", Tori says, slightly annoyed Lauren wouldn't just get her ass in the kitchen and check up on her co-chef considering the fact that it's her job.

"Okay damn", Lauren says slightly confused why she's so mad. She probably just needs some of this chef boyardick, Lauren thought.

Lauren then proceeds to walk to the back stove where Dinah is still struggling to make a simple, basic, ass meal. She would've called Dinah from her spot, but she didn't want to startle the girl, so she walked up to her and tapped her on the shoulder.