Ch. 9: Bed of Lies

Normani quickly put her credit card away and checked herself in the mirror one more time.  She decided she would have to let Dinah in, or else her Amazonian ass would break the door. 

Normani sighed and walked up to the door.  She quickly opened it, and Dinah stumbled into the bathroom because she was in the midst of using all her force to wiggle the doorknob.

"Are you okay Normani?", Dinah asked win concern written all over her face.

Normani giggled at Dinah's face and smiled, "Your face looks weird.  But I'm fine Dinah, why are you so worried?"

Dinah was taken aback by Normani's response.  "I'm worried because you damn near exploded in that meeting room!  And, Simon was clearly disrespecting you, he even said suggestive comments after you left.  Does he always treat you that way?"

Normani giggled again and looked Dinah in the eyes while biting her lower lip, "You're hot when you yell".

Dinah blushed, and broke Normani's gaze, looking down.  She then looked back up and put on a grave face. "Answer my question Normani.  Does Simon have a history of mistreating you?"

Normani tilted her head to the side and looked at Dinah with innocent puppy dog eyes, "Why does it matter?"

"It matters because if he's mistreating you, he's most likely mistreating other artists.  And if he is, you could take him and Epic to court, which would  kick his tea and crumpets headass off his high horse.  He would loose millions of dollars and you'd never see him ever again because he would no longer own this record label."

Normani laughed, "The only thing I understood out of your little rant was tea and crumpets.  I love tea and crumpets!  I always get them when I go on tour in England.  They're literally the best thing known to man.  I wonder how one makes tea and-"

Dinah put her hand over Normani's mouth to get her to stop talking because one, she didn't care about Normani's adventures with tea and crumpets, and two, something about Normani seemed off .  Especially because everyone and their mothers knows Normani's favorite food is wings, not tea and crumpets.  Dinah looked Normani up and down trying to see if something was different about her appearance.  Nope, she looks the same as she did when Dinah first seen her today: fine as fuck.  Dinah couldn't put her finger on it, but something about Normani was definitely off.

Dinah was brought out of her thoughts when a wet substance started to form on her hand that was covering Normani's mouth. Dinah gasped and quickly uncovered Normani's mouth.

"Did you really just lick me?", Dinah asked slightly annoyed.

Normani tilted her head to the side, not sure why Dinah was acting all tightly wound. "Ummmm no?".

Dinah scoffed, "Really Normani, why are you acting like you're five years old?"

"Because I am?  And I don't get the big deal Dinah, just yesterday you were telling me to 'Bring my pretty ass here' to find out if you had a dick, and now you're overreacting all because I licked your hand?"

Dinah laughed, remembering the cheesy line she said to Normani.  "Well, it be like that sometimes, and I don't know where your mouth has been so", Dinah trailed off.

Normani walked closer to Dinah and laid her hand on Dinah's chest.  Feeling Dinah's heart rate quicken, Normani smirked and licked her lips slowly, making sure they were nice and moist.