Ch. 17: Is this real? I guess not...

Previously on Rockstar:
Out of nowhere, Lauren's room door slammed open, and the adjacent wall, making Lauren jump at the sudden sound. But what was even scarier was the person behind the door who was seething with rage and breathing heavily, like a rabid dog. Lauren looked into the Polynesian's eyes for a moment, instantly regretting it as they were enlarged and they were on fire. Call Lauren crazy, but they actually looked as though they were on fire. She rubbed her eyes and squinted a little to see if she was imagining things, but before her brain could even process what was in front of her, Dinah's shout echoed throughout the room.

"GET YOUR BLIND MARSHMALLOW HEADASS UP AND EXPLAIN TO ME WHY THE FUCK ALLY SAID YOU BROKE INTO HER HOUSE LAST NIGHT!!"

Lauren audibly gulped, and began telling Dinah the events of two days ago.

-

Dinah stood with her arms crossed over her chest as she listened to what happened a mere two days ago from Lauren's point of view.  At this point, she's close to cutting Lauren off because her story has lies and bullshit written all over it. 

"So you mean to tell me that you broke into this bitch's house, apologized, and actually began to walk away until she disrespected you?"

"Yes", Lauren nodded frantically.  She knew some parts of her story were made up.  But quite frankly, she didn't believe those parts mattered, the only part she wanted Dinah to take note of was Ally truly disrespected her and hurt her pride.

"Okay, and then Ally basically called you broke, nothing but a fuck, worthless, and she deserves better, which she does?", Dinah questioned.

Lauren pouted, "Yes Dinah...And it really hurt. You know I've never been rejected by a girl like that."

"Is this the part where I'm supposed to comfort you? Because I can't even stand to look at you right now Lauren!"

Lauren's eyes widened in surprise. "W-w-why? What did I do?"

Dinah rolled her eyes all the way to Timbuktu and responded, "Well for starters, I can tell your ass is lying through your teeth.  And it's more like what you didn't do for me!!!  You know, as a friend and a manager !?  I've literally been doing everything by myself for these past couple of days meanwhile your out here getting drunk and fucking bitches instead of doing your job!!", Dinah yelled.

"I-I'm sorry Dinah", Lauren squeaked.  "I realize I've been a terrible friend and manager.  I truly am very sorry.  I promise to do better."

"I'm getting Thick and Thide of your Broken Promisthes Lauren!", Dinah yelled at the top of her lungs, "Why don't you just do better instead of always promisthing and saying you will do better, yeah?  I'd rather you do that than continue making promisthes you can't keep!"

Lauren stifled a laugh and thought, I know this bitch did not just do the Kiely William lisp! Getting herself together, Lauren said, "Okay, I'll do better. Today, I realized I haven't been doing shit as your manager, so I'm going to try harder."

"Good. Because if not, Simon's going to fire you. He already started talking to Ally about it, who then told me I should get a new manager."

"Are you serious?"

Dinah scoffed and crossed her arms over her chest. "Fuck I look like lying about something like that?!  Of course I'm serious! Why do you think I came here to yell at your lazy ass? To waste all my breath, that I clearly need?!"

"No", Lauren mumbled.

"Exactly. I came here to warn you you're about to be homeless if you don't get your shit together because I'm actually a good friend."