Ch. 12: Revelations Pt. 2

Grab you some snacks before you read cuz Issa long chapter 😁
-
Babe???? BABE??? b a b e????
B   A   B   E ????  Who the fuck is this woman and why is she calling Normani babe??  Is she Normani's mistress?  Her girlfriend?  Her fuckbuddy?  Her stripper?  Her whore?  And why is this bitch smirking?  She looking like a whole Bill Cosby before he drugged them girls.  Then, how she gonna bust into my studio session and not even address me??? Talking about some "hEy BaBe".  What she needs to be saying is hello to this door, and goodbye to Normani because we need to finish this song, so I can start performing and get this shmoney.  And another thing, how this bitch gonna swing the damn door open like the world was damn ending and the sky was fucking falling.  Like bitch, this ain't Chicken Little.  Dinah huffed really loudly, frustrated with Camila's presence. 

Despite all her thoughts, she asked Normani one of the simplest of questions, but it was enough to get the answers she needed, "Normani.....who dis woman?" 

Normani's eyes shifted back and forth as she sunk lower in her seat.  Camila's smirk grew wider because she loved seeing Normani squirm.  She also loved the fact that she has so much control over Normani and her life. She knew she could simply end it by telling the tabloids that she's her "el chapo".  But, she would never do that because 1) she won't be able to eat anymore Normicake, 2) she would end up outing herself as a drug dealer, which could land her years in jail and deplete her fanbase, and 3), she would feel lonely because she knew good and damn well the only reason Normani talks to her outside of work is to get some coke, or yell at her for doing something petty. 

Normani responded to Dinah with a voice a little above a whisper, "She's my um.......she's my........"  Normani paused to think for a moment because she didn't want to say anything that would jeopardize her career or damage Dinah's perception of her if she slipped up and said, "Oh, she's no one important, just the woman who makes me bust this pussy open whenever I want some coke."  Normani then sighed and said in a lowly voice, "She's my.....EX girlfriend." 

Dinah didn't say anything and furrowed her eyebrows, wondering why she never heard of this woman before, if she was Normani's so-called ex-girlfriend.  I bet she paid Normani to say that.  You know how some of these females are nowadays.  They'll bust it open for some clout and a few dollars if you let em.  Dinah shook her head and refrained from responding because she simply didn't know what to say.   What was I supposed to say?  Congratulations?  Glad y'all broke up because you're about to be mine soon, just wait on it?  Instead of saying anything, Dinah just stayed quiet, waiting for this woman to leave the room so she can start recording her song. 

Camila stared at Dinah, waiting for her to respond.  Since she didn't say anything, Camila then turned to Normani and said, "She's not responding. Is she deaf or something?"

Dinah gritted her teeth and gripped the couch to refrain from punching the fuck out of Camila's face.  One thing she didn't tolerate was being talked about, instead of talked to, especially when she was in the room with the person who was talking shit about her. She looked at Camila and said in a stern tone, "Listen here bitch, what you're not going to do is come in here and start disrespecting me in my studio session.  What should be disrespected though, is your fucking hair.  The fuck hairstyle is that?  Your shit isn't fucking even.  Shit looks like a damn mullet gone wrong.  And, it's just all over the place, ole I just got out of bed headass.  And, I'll have you know, I'm not deaf, I just don't give a whole shit that you used to date Normani because you used to, which means now you're irrelevant."

Normani's eyes got as big as saucers and her mouth was now slightly ajar.  She never expected that to come out of Dinah's mouth considering that she's mostly nice, despite her rare moments of attitude. But this, this was 10 notches above having just an attitude.  Dinah completely gave no fucks, and she was straight violating.  Even though Normani was appalled at what Dinah said, she wasn't going to stop her or make her apologize because Camila deserves whatever she gets. The curly-haired woman also stayed quiet because she was intrigued and wanted to see how this whole situation would play out.  She then rolled her chair over to the table, grabbed a strawberry donut and rolled back to her desk. Let the games begin, she thought.