Ch. 19: #NorminahRise

"Okay are y'all ready?", Ally asked from across the room.

"Ready Freddy", Dinah said with a smile.

"You mean ready petty?"

"Nah, I mean ready Betty"

Normani furrowed her eyebrows, her whole face contorting into a frown. She didn't necessarily know what her two blonde friends, Dumb and Dumber were doing but she needed it to stop...like now.  Not to be rude, but she felt whenever Dinah and Ally were together, Ally got significantly dumber, and that's not okay.  She can tolerate having a dumb friend, but she what she couldn't and wouldn't tolerate was having a dumb manager. The last thing she, Simon, or Epic needed was another Lauren on their hands.

"No Dinah, it's ready teddy"

"No it's why don't you two stop talking because you're giving me a headache", Normani sassed.

"Um", Dinah stuck up her pointer finger in objection while turning to look at Normani, "That didn't rhyme"

"Yeah Mani, it has to rhyme", Ally added matter-of-factly.

With a heavy sigh Normani rubbed her temples while shaking her head. Now she wished Ally was just her friend instead of manager. If Ally was just her friend, maybe she would never have met Dinah and wouldn't be acting like she's in preschool. Granted, Dinah makes everyone around her act like a toddler because she is well...a toddler herself. Or at least acts like one a good 75 percent of the time. 

Trying to figure out what exactly her fake girlfriend and best friend/manager were doing, Normani lifted her head up and asked, "Now why does it have to rhyme exactly?  Are you guys playing some sort of game that I don't know of?"

"It's not exactly a game, but it's a saying", Dinah said.

Normani just stared at Dinah blankly, earning a chuckle from the taller woman.

"Meaning that 'Ready Freddy' is just a saying. And for some odd reason Ally corrected me saying 'Ready petty', then I corrected her-"

"Alrighttt Dinah, she doesn't need a play by play of our whole conversation.  Mani's a pretty smart girl, I'm sure she can figure it out", Ally snipped.

"Ummm, no the fuck I can't because your whole conversation consisted of you guys rhyming words.  If anything, the 'conversation' between you two sounded like one of MGK's horrible ass songs ", Normani shrugged.  "But hey, who am I to judge."

"Woah. Pause. Reverse", Ally said while actually trying to do the reverse in her chair, but it actually looked like she was having a seizure because she continued glitching. "Don't EVER compare me to that mozzarella cheese stick again. Unlike him, I actually have talent". Ally dramatically flipped her hair and scoffed, going on her phone.

Normani tilted her head to the side with the look of an innocent little puppy on her face. "I'm confused. I didn't know being a hoe was considered talent?"

"Hoemygoshh!!", Dinah yelled in shock, then covered her mouth with her hand.

Ally's head snapped up from her phone, directing her attention to a shook Dinah. "First of all, Dinah shut the fuck up because it really wasn't that serious. You're acting like Normani said something brand new when she really didn't. I think we all know I like having sex, I mean who doesn't? And switching up who you do it with makes sex all the more fun, so please pipe down", Ally smiled sarcastically. "Now Normani", the short Latina turned her attention to the darker-skinned woman, "It takes a hoe to know a hoe. And you happen to know one pretty well considering you dated Camila's sardine pussy face ass. So just like I told your little girlfriend over there, pipe down."