Ch. 6: Stays in the Studio....

A/N: So I kinda made a decision...that you'll notice later.  Just know that some of the character(s) characterizations may be altered a little.  

Ally's and Normani's eyes widened, while Dinah was examining her nails because this information isn't brand new.  

Normani and Ally said in unison, "You have a dick!?"

Lauren was in fetal position on the floor, but still managed to respond, "Sorry I couldn't hear you because my dick was too busy screaming!"

Normani and Ally then responded, "WE SAID YOU HAVE A DI-"

Lauren cut Normani and Ally off.  "I HEARD WHAT YOU SAID!", Lauren yelled agitated that Ally and Normani were asking her dumb questions.  

Dinah then butted into the conversation,  "Guys...just give her a minute, she's in severe pain".  Imagining the pain Lauren must be in, Dinah grimaced and felt her own palm tree shrivel up.  

Normani turned to Dinah and tilted her head to the side, "How do you know?"

Dinah smirked, "Maybe I know, and maybe I don't.  Why don't you bring your pretty ass over here and find out?"

Normani rolled her eyes, "Now's not the time for games Dinah"

"Who said I was playing?", Dinah said while grinning.  

"Nobody want none of that shrimpy dick, if you even have one", Normani said with an attitude.  

Dinah put her hand on her chest, pretending to be hurt, "Why you gotta be so mean?"

Normani raised her eyebrow, "Why you gotta be so nice?"

Dinah smiled and cooed, "Awwww you think I'm nice?"

Normani Kanye-faced Dinah, "Issa joke" 

Now it was Dinah's turn to roll her eyes, "Bitch"

Normani smiled wide, exposing her pearly white teeth.  "Thanks, babe".  

Ally raised her eyebrow quizzically and decided she would interrogate Normani about the pet name later. 

"CAN YALL STOP FLIRTING FOR ONE DAMN MINUTE AND HELP ME!"

All the girls looked in the direction of the screaming voice, coming from the raven-haired girl still in fetal position on the floor.  

Ally and Normani then stared at Dinah, indicating that they weren't going to do shit, and Dinah was supposed to help Lauren because that is her bestfriend.  Dinah rolled her eyes at the both of them, and walked over to Lauren.  She picked Lauren up and placed her on her feet.  She then took Lauren's arm putting it around her shoulder for support.  

Dinah turned towards Lauren, "You good?"

Lauren thought for a moment.  "Would you be good if someone kicked your balls into next week!?"

"I take that as a no?"

"Just shut up and take me back to the hotel"

"Damn,", Ally butted in the conversation, "Get to know her first Lauren". 

Lauren glared at Ally.  "Don't talk to me, you're mouth is what got me into this mess"

Ally narrowed her eyes and folded her arms over her chest, "ACTUALLY, it was your mouth that got you into this mess.  If anyone is to blame her it's yourself and my redbottoms".  

"These is red bottoms these is bloody shoes", Dinah said in her best Cardi B voice, trying to lighten the mood.  

"Dinah shut the fuck up", Lauren and Normani said simultaneously.