Ch. 20: A Treacherous Past

A/N: Brace yourselves for another long chapter 😬.
-

"Youhoo?? Hello?? Big bird nose ass bitch?", Dinah called out to Camila.

Camila turned her head towards Dinah and plastered a fake smile on her face. "Yes Dinah? Is there a problem?"

Dinah paused for a moment and took a deep breath before rambling, "Yes there is in fact. For starters, you had the nerve to walk in the room and not address me as if I'm not sitting right here.  Then, you come in here all like 'Normani's my queen' and all that b.s. when she isn't yours to begin with.  Finally, you're disrespecting everyone in here by exposing your marshmellow looking ass thigh and wearing your ugly ass cast that quite frankly makes your nose look like a pig in a blanket.  So yes, there are several problems I have with you at the moment.  And stop smiling at me like we friends. You don't know me bitch"

Camila sighed and shook her head in disappointment. She was only trying to be a nice and civilized human being, but apparently others in the room couldn't do the same. Instead, others felt they had to act like rabid dogs to get their point across.

"Normani can you control your...pet or thing, or whatever the fuck that is", Camila said while pointing her finger at Dinah.

"Now Mila...", Normani began, but was cut off by Dinah.

"Bitch I know you ain't calling me an animal when you look like Sid the Sloth. You even have the lisp and everything, ole broken promisthes headass". Dinah scoffed and rolled her eyes. She then mumbled loud enough for everyone to hear, "This bitch really got me fucked up saying 'Canth youth controlth yourth pet', when her eyebrows are as furry as a tarantula.  She's the damn pet, not me"

Ally began hysterically laughing, which in turn made Lauren snicker because the little woman's laugh was the most contagious laugh she's ever heard.  "Nooo not pigs in a blanket!", Ally whined then released a hearty laugh that bounced off the walls of the spacious room, "That shit looks more like undercooked, underdone, pale, stale pizza dough".  Ally glanced at Camila's swollen nose, while shaking her head in distaste, then focused her attention on her blonde friend. "But, that was a good one, Dinah", the small blonde added with her hand outstretched towards Dinah.

Dinah smiled and dapped Ally up, which then turned into a whole routine as they snapped their fingers twice while their hands were still together.  Being the silly character Dinah is, she milly rocked then dabbed.  Ally followed suit and actually looked like she was dancing instead of having a seizure, which made a proud Normani smile.  That's my girl, Normani thought.

Unlike Dinah who sat down after she was done dancing, Ally, who was feeling herself because of the events of the previous night, continued.  Not only did Tori blow her back all the way out to Japan, but Tori also told Ally she was the best she ever had.  Ally knew she was the best because she's Ally, but actually hearing Tori say it made her feel extra-confident.  Tori's actually been complimenting Ally a lot lately, and she thought it was cute, but if Tori's using it as a way to get to her heart, she has another thing coming. Ally doesn't just date anybody. Lauren could've been the exception, but due to past events, she's cancelled in Ally's book, at least...for now. As of later, she doesn't really know because Lauren is very attractive and is sweet well...sometimes, so there's always that possibility. Ally thought Tori was sweet too, but she's too nice, besides in the bedroom of course. Lauren isn't that nice in person and simply doesn't give a fuck, and Ally somewhat found that attractive. She's always been a sucker for the 'bad-boy' or in this case, 'bad-girl'. The only downfall about Lauren is she's not always about her business, which made Ally skeptical about being with her romantically. Sexually though, Ally would be with her every second, of every hour, of every day, if her dick is as bomb as she thinks it is.