Ch. 2: Nerves

*Skips Plane Ride*

After hours of listening to Lauren's obnoxious snores and explaining to her that she can't text her bitches until she gets off the plane, Dinah is glad that they are finally in Los Angeles.

"We're here bitches! ", Lauren yells in the airport, causing all the security and some of the travelers to draw their attention towards the girls.

Dinah shushes Lauren and says, "Are you dumb or are you stupid?  Didn't you tell me you have weed in your bag earlier??  Why tf would you yell in an airport,  where there are a bunch of security and police! " .

Lauren's eyes widened because she honestly forgot she told Dinah she got that broccoli, green bean, asparagus, you know, weed.  She then gathered herself trying to act calm, cool, and collected, and said,  "I have no idea what your talking about.  I don't even know how to smoke weed, let alone roll it."

Dinah rolled her eyes knowing Lauren was lying because she been knew Lauren smoked weed.  She happened to stumble upon it while she was cleaning Lauren's room, since it was her week to clean the house.  Honestly, Dinah didn't even have to do much to find it, it was just out in the open, chilling in a clear, plastic bag.  Not gonna lie, Dinah thought it was poop at first because the weed looked brown as shit.  But then she thought, why would Lauren put poop in her room?  So, after picking it up and sniffing it, Dinah realized it was just rancid weed. 

Sighing at the memory , and Lauren's laziness, Dinah pursed her lips and said , "Sure Jan, Lets just get to this car before security stops and searches your hippie headass".

Lauren rolled her eyes and ignored Dinah's hippie comment, not having enough energy to clap back.  She was jet lagged and tiredt.  But, she was never tired enough to refuse to  make a political statement.  So, she ran up to one of the policemen, stuck up her middle finger, and screamed, "Fuck 12!". 

Before the police could react, Lauren blasted out of there just like Jimmy Neutron.

Seeing the interaction, Dinah screamed, "Damn it Lauren!" .  Dinah then proceeded to exit the airport only to be met with Lauren practically drooling over a brown skinned girl.  Taking in the the girl's appearance, Dinah noticed that the girl had on a black hoodie that said, "Fairfax", paired with greyish black jeans that hugged her thighs, showing off her assets.  The girl also had on black and yellow retro Jordan 14's.  After taking her eyes off the mystery girl's feet, Dinah then looked at the girl's face, taking in all her features.  She had beautiful chocolate eyes, topped with plump, moisturized, kissable lips, and her eyebrows were fleeky. 

Dinah kept watching the girl and she watched the girl smile at a young girl and take a picture with her. I wonder why she's taking a picture with that girl over there, Dinah thought.  Maybe she likes them young?  Ew, what am I even saying?  Or rather, thinking. 

Dinah mentally face palmed herself for thinking that, and continued staring at the beautiful girl.  She has such a beautiful smile, Dinah thought. Wait hold up bitch, you ain't gay!  It's not gay if your simply appreciating another girl's beauty right?  You know, girl power! 

Noticing Dinah came outside, Lauren nudged Dinah, with a big Cheshire grin on her face,  "Looks like someone's in love."

Dinah's cheeks turned red as a tomato and stated, "I'm not, I was just wondering why she was taking a too close for comfort picture with a 12 year old girl.  Ugh, people are sick these days."

Dinah finally teared her gaze away from the brown skinned girl and looked at Lauren who was still smirking.

"Well I'll be happy to tell you that she's taking a picture with that girl because she's Normani Kordei", Lauren stated with a a hint of attitude in her voice because Dinah never fails to remind her that her best friend lives under a rock on a whole other planet.