Ch. 22: Studio Vibes ❤️ (I)

"Sh-Sh-Shit", Dinah moaned as she tilted her head back in sheer pleasure. Her eyes were slightly closed and her lips parted, as she slowly felt herself loosing consciousness. It was now only a matter of seconds before the blonde sees stars, and to say she was unprepared for this mind-blowing orgasm she was about to receive is an understatement.

It all happened so quickly.  The ripping of her clothes.  The fiery, passionate kisses.  The soft, yet rough kisses on her neck, that were bound to leave a bruise later.  Everything was just quick, and hazy. Almost as though it happened out of no where.  But hey, Dinah definitely wasn't complaining, especially as she felt her stomach coil, signaling that it was almost time her release. 

As if Normani could tell Dinah was just about ready to explode, she decided to grip the blonde's thighs and pull her closer, making sure to inhale all of her length.  

At this point, Dinah wanted to scream due to the warm, tight sensation Normani's mouth provided.  The longer Normani stayed in this position, the more Dinah felt as though she was going to explode all over the room.

"M-M-M-Mani, I'm-"

Normani suddenly removed her mouth from the blonde's member, and stared at Dinah, who still had her eyes closed. 

"Look at me", Normani purred, before assuming her previous position.

Dinah hesitantly opened her eyes, only to see the darker-skinned woman's lust-filled orbs, that almost appeared black, seductively peering into her eyes, as Normani continued to go to town on Dinah's member.  

This was it.  This was the look that drove Dinah insane.  This was the look that in itself could push her over the edge.  She enclosed her bottom lip in between her teeth as she took in the sight in front of her: a naked Normani, with damp, curly jet black hair, staring at her with this enticing, lustful look in her eyes as though she wanted all of Dinah— to consume all of her until there was no more of Dinah left to take.

Suddenly, the tight burning sensation in the blonde's stomach was beginning to be too much.  She was ready to release everything she had bottled up inside.  Her toes began to curl as—

"YO!  WHAT THE FUCK!?", Dinah bellowed, damn near making the whole hotel room shake.  She sat up in the bed, only to find her plush, white bedspread drenched with cold water.  She slowly placed her hands on either sides of her face, feeling that her cheeks were wet as well.  Glancing downwards, Dinah noticed that her sports bra and boxers were also doused with water.

Pure utter shock crossed Dinah's face.  She couldn't believe what she was seeing.  Did Normani really just dump a bucket of cold water on her?  Where the hell did she even get the bucket from?  More importantly, did she really have the the biggest hard-on in the history of hard-ons even after she was just soaked in cold water?  How does that even happen?

"You need to pipe it the hell down because I'm not one of them bum, rat bitches off the street, number one.  And number two, I'm not a 'yo', I'm a 'Ma'am, Miss, Ms., Queen', I am that bitch and you should address me as such", Normani sassed and folded her arms. 

Dinah knows she should take Normani seriously, but she really can't with the pink bonnet she has on her head right now.  The blonde woman couldn't help but giggle at the fact that the bonnet made Normani's head look like a big pink mushroom.