Ch. 14: A date?

"Dinah that's not fair !! You cheated!!", Normani exclaimed while walking towards the Chinese food restaurant.

Dinah gasped loudly, flabbergasted that Normani accused her of cheating when she was the one that had a head start. "How did I cheat, when you're the one who had a head start ? If anything, you're the cheater. You're a cheater cheater pumpkin eater", Dianh teased while opening the door for the shorter woman.

"No, I'm not!  You're the cheater!  You're a cheater cheater face beater!", Normani teased while sticking her tongue out at Dinah, who was still holding the door open for Her.

Dinah chuckled at the shorter girl's reference to Camila's ass whoopin'.

Seeing that the conversation was dying down, Normani walked through the door, making sure to tell Dinah "Thank you". Dinah followed behind her, eyes happening to land on Normani's voluptuous ass clad in tight Victoria secret joggers. The taller woman's eyes were practically glued to Normani's ass as a mouse's eyes would be on a big, scrumptious, piece of cheese. Feeling eyes on her, Normani swiftly turned around to face Dinah, whose eyes averted away from Normani's assets. Dinah quickly focused her gaze on Normani to make it seem as though she wasn't just practically eating her ass with her eyes mere seconds ago.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer", Normani said cockily while smirking at Dinah.

Feeling as if she were a kid getting caught for stealing a cookie out of a cookie jar, heat rushed to Dinah's cheeks, which were now a light shade of red.

"What's wrong Dinah? Cat got your tongue?". Normani's smirk grew even wider and Dinah's cheeks got redder at Normani's statement. She could see that Dinah was beyond embarrassed and flustered. For some strange reason, Normani found Dinah's embarrassment amusing.  Maybe it's because Dinah's embarrassed face is cute? But not cute I want to date you cute, but more like a "baby cute" or a pet bunny cute, nothing more than that. Last thing I need right now is to catch feelings and have another "Camila" situation. I been there, done that and don't want to get back on crack.

"U-Um, let's go order the food, yeah?", Dinah said, trying to change the subject and avoid further embarrassment.

"Gladly, I'm so hungry I can eat your dick".

Dinah's eyes widened in surprise. "H-huh? What did you just say?".

Normani raised her eyebrows at Dinah's sudden stutter and widened eyes. "I said, 'Gladly, I'm so hungry that I can eat a whole house with a car on the side".

Dinah chuckled uneasily and rubbed the back of her neck, "Oh okay, that's what I thought you said, I was just making sure." Come on Dinah, get your head out of the gutter and calm down! If you keep this up you're going to scare Normani away and she'll never "eat your dick", or bounce her booty like a basketball as she rides you. Get your shit together and get your girl!

Normani kept her eyebrows raised and observed Dinah. She could tell something about Dinah was definitely off.  For starters, Dinah was acting awkward, which left Normani puzzled because when they had first arrived at the restaurant, she was acting normal. And now, she's acting all weird and awkward all of a sudden. Maybe she'll get better once some food gets in her system.

Seeing that Dinah was just awkwardly standing in front of Normani with her eyes shifting back and forth, unsure of what to do or say next, Normani sighed and walked over to the counter. Dinah's eyes widened in fear that Normani would just order her food and leave, not wanting to spend anymore time with Dinah.  In fear of Normani leaving, Dinah briskly walked over to the curly haired woman to make sure that wouldn't happen.