Ch.3: Performances and Ex-Girlfriends

A/N: the flashbacks and Dinah's thoughts are in italics

Miley smiled, "ooohh an original song, I can't wait to hear this. Whenever you're ready you can start."

Dinah took a deep breath, and closed her eyes. She then, began singing with a little rasp in her voice:

Now that I got your attention, you better listen up
'Cause I got questions
So why you late night texting?
And why you liking every pic of my best friend?

The smell of alcoholic beverages, teenage hormones, and desperation to get laid, filled Dinah's nose as she roamed through masses of people trying to find her friends. Dinah kept walking until she seen a girl with long raven hair with her back turned to Dinah. While leaning against the wall, the raven haired girl was talking with a tall, mixed-race girl with brunette hair.

Seeing Dinah from behind the raven haired girl, the brunette's eyes light up and she immediately smiles. She then runs over to Dinah giving her a big hug, honestly giving zero fucks she cut Lauren off.

"Dinah! You actually came!", the brunette exclaimed while hugging Dinah.

Dinah smiled and giggled, amused that her friend was that excited to see her when she just facetimed her two hours ago.

"Daya, we just seen each other two hours ago. And what do you mean I actually came? I never miss a chance to party".

Zendaya started laughing hysterically while doubling over.

Mouth still wide open from being cut off mid-sentence, Lauren glanced at Zendaya, noticing she wasn't coming back to finish their conversation anytime soon. Lauren then shut her mouth and walked over to her two best friends.

Lauren looked at Dinah's annoyed expression and then looked at Zendaya, who's still hysterically laughing by the way. Lauren raised her eyebrow quizzically and pointed at Dinah, "Why does she sound like a hyena?"

Zendaya stopped laughing and punched Lauren in the arm, hard. "I don't sound like a hyena. And, I was laughing because our good friend here says she never misses a chance to party".

Lauren then glanced at Zendaya, then back at Dinah, then back at Zendaya. Lauren and Zendaya held eye contact and started giggling. Dinah glared at them and said, "What's so funny, I love to par-tay!"

Lauren and Zendaya looked at each other again and started dying of laughter. Lauren was laughing so damn hard tears were coming out of her eyes and Zendaya started rolling around on the floor, making her peers look at her questioningly. The girls continued this for about two more minutes until-

"What's so damn funny!?", Dinah yelled, honestly annoyed that her friends have the maturity of a two year old baby.

Lauren stopped laughing, "It's funny because number 1) you never go to parties. You never liked parties since middle school when Taylor smeared a piece of chocolate cake on your seat and told everyone it was poop."

Lauren starting giggling at the memory and stated, "Eveyone called you Doodoo Dinah for two whole months". Zendaya heard this and said, "I remember Doodoo Dinah!". Zendaya then started cackling again and continued rolling in the floor.