Ch. 18: All Hail, Normani

Normani's House^
(P.S. Google was bugging so there's a big black x in the corner of the picture.  And it pisses me off because it literally looks like a big ass piece of tar, or better yet a bug about to crash into my queen's household.  I refuse to let this injustice go unnoticed because she deserves better 🙄🙄😂)

Warning: Issa long chapter

-

Normani sat on her black faux leather sofa, while scrolling through her Instagram.  Of course,#normila and #normilasex-tape were still being commented on her photo and the combined posts of those hashtags were 10 million.  How did those hashtags blow up in one day, you may ask?  Well, because Camila's attention-loving self tweeted: 'See babe, even the fans want us together.  So stop playing and take me back 😭😩.  I miss you 🙈❤️ @NormaniKordei'.  So, the fans being well, fans, blew Camila's tweet up and retweeted the shit out of it.  Then, they kept replying the same hashtags that were under Normani's Instagram post, making #normila and #normila-sex tape trend on Twitter. 

Logging out of her Instagram, Normani logged into Twitter, with intentions to promote her and Dinah's song.  But, she found herself getting sidetracked as she saw some celebrities were replying to Camila's tweet:

SZA @sza____ replying to @Camila_Cabello 👀👀 Oop.  Looks like @NormaniKordei stopped giving you 9-5 and the weekend.  #buyTheWeekendonitunes.

Normani rolled her her eyes at SZA's shameless self-promo.  "Bitch, don't nobody want to buy The Weekday on iTunes.  How about you actually learn how to shoot a music video before you come promoting the half-assed song that goes with it", Normani said to herself.  She continued scrolling and found more replies to Camila's tweet.

Khalid @thegreatkhalid replying to @Camila_Cabello Never in a million years would I expect to see this.  Care to explain @NormaniKordei 🤔🤔

Taylor Swift @taylorswift13 replying to @Camila_Cabello stop playing with @NormaniKordei and get you a real woman 😏

"Real woman? I know she didn't say real woman with her slender-man looking ass. She looks like she's made of cardboard and chalk, both of which aren't found in any type of woman. She  needs to eat a whole chicken dinner from Popeyes, instead of being out here Twitter thugging", Normani grumbled.

Beyoncé @Beyonce replying to @Camila_Cabello @NormaniKordei doesn't want your un-talented ass. Who she should want is #DinahJane because #Iknow is like music to my ears. Please tell me there's going to be more collabs in the future 😩. Also, come over again, Blue misses you !

Normani smiled so hard from reading Beyoncé's tweet that her cheeks started to hurt.  Wanting everyone to see Queen B's approval of the song, she retweeted Beyoncé's tweet.

Normani @NormaniKordei retweeted: The Queen @Beyonce has spoken 🙌🏾.  #buyiknowonitunes if you haven't already . 

There were many more tweets from other celebrities, considering Normani is very well known, but she ignored them because Beyoncé's tweet made her day.  She didn't want to ruin it by seeing grown adults believe Camila's crap.  Curious as to how well her and Dinah's song was doing on the iTunes top charts, Normani closed out of the Twitter app, and quickly opened the iTunes one. Fighting the urge to bite her nails, she waited in anticipation as the screen showed a buffering symbol with 'Loading' next to it.  This obviously wasn't Normani's first rodeo with releasing a song, but, each time she did, she always got butterflies because she wanted her fans to enjoy the song just as much as she enjoyed creating it.  With every song she released, she was exposing a part of herself.  And if the fans rejected it, it would be like rejecting her, which would be a bummer because no one enjoys rejection.  It would be even more of a bummer if the song flopped because it was only Dinah's second song.  The first song did good; however, it didn't do great, it just landed at the 20th spot, then dropped...to the 105th.