Ch. 15: Break-ins and Breakthroughs

Warning🚨🚨🚨 ❗️❗️❗️: This chapter is longer than all the Kardashian's'  body count, Chris Brown's newest album, and Wendy William's ostrich ass legs combined.

-
Around 1 a.m., Dinah came stumbling through the door to her and Lauren's new mansion they bought after Dinah released "Million". "They", meaning Lauren and Ally.  Ally told Lauren she only fucks with "bosses" who can not only pay their own bills, but hers as well, if needed. Lauren, being the "lovesick" idiot she is bought a five million dollar home that Ally picked out to prove she is a "boss", despite knowing damn well she didn't even have that much money. She had only one million dollars, and Simon paid Dinah 4 million. However, Dinah only gave Lauren 2 million dollars because Lauren said the mansion cost 4 million, in which she would pay two million and Dinah would pay two million. So not only did Lauren steal money and to her best friend, she also had to get government loans that eventually had to be paid off. Despite all of this, Lauren still got no pussy and Ally hasn't called, texted, or spoke to her since Camila popped up in the studio, which is quite unusual because with their blooming friendship, Ally always texted Lauren goodnight, and Lauren would text her good-morning.

"Shit", Dinah mumbled as she tripped over the tall fern in the moca brown vase it was held in. "Who's dumbass idea was it to put the plant right there. Right near the door?", the Tongan stated harshly, while walking past the plant.

"Ally's",Lauren stated dejectedly.

Dinah turned towards the raven-haired woman who was laying down on the u-shaped couch while looking at her phone that was held above her head. Subconsciously, the blonde's face scrunched up as she saw Lauren was only in her grey Calvin Klein boxers and matching bralette.

"Lauren can you please put some damn clothes on! Nobody wants to see your baby dick print".

Lauren scoffed and turned her head towards Dinah, while still holding her phone in the air.

"I'll have you know, my name is saved in multiple girls' phones as Cuban missile, so don't do me". With that, Lauren went back to scrolling through Ally's instagram.

"Girl", Dinah chuckled, "The only girls that called you that were in high school. Actually, matter-of-fact, the only girl who called you that was Creepy Crawlers, or should I say Kleenex, since you didn't tell me her actual name in highschool".

"It's Camila Cabello you idiot.  At least I had a girl in high school, unlike your dick-lovin' ass", Lauren mumbled, continuing to scroll through Ally's instagram. Her eyebrows furrowed as she came across a picture of a curly, blonde-haired woman with her arms tightly wrapped around Ally's waist, dangerously close to her butt. Glancing at the date, she noticed it was dated two months ago. From the looks of the photo, Lauren could tell they were at some expensive-ass restaurant that was on a cliff, overlooking the ocean. Of course, they had to take the picture when the sun was setting, making it look even more romantic . Why would she even take Ally to eat on a cliff? Ally can't even swim.  One little misstep ,and her ass could've died. But that wouldn't have mattered to Ally anyways, oh no, as long as the woman had a fat wad of cash to spend on her, she'd always be happy. Do I even want someone like that? Can I even keep Ally happy? The answer to that question is probably no, so why am I still trying to be with her?

Lauren zoomed the picture in, narrowing her eyes on the blonde-woman's face. Is that??? No, it couldn't be, last time I checked, I left her ass back in San Antonio. Was her nose always that big??

Turning away from her phone, Lauren  sat up and looked over the sofa.  She spotted Dinah, who had one foot on the staircase, about to walk upstairs to bed.