Part 10: Captain Save a Hoe

Normani walked through the doorway and Camila shut and locked the door behind her.  After Camila locked the door, she proceeded to take off her robe and slowly walk over to Normani.  Reaching the darker-skinned girl, Camila stared into her eyes, while biting her lip.  She then reached out to touch Normani's cheek, but before she could, Normani took several steps back. 

"What are you doing?  I asked for some of the stuff, not crazy bitch pussy", Normani stated matter-of-factly and examined her nails. 

Camila smirked and tilted her head to the side.  "And how do you think you're going to get the stuff, huh?  The shit isn't for free."

Normani rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest, and said with slight attitude, "No duh, Sherlock.  That's why I came here with damn near 100 racks because your ass is the human version of Mr. Krabs."

Camila smiled sarcastically and said, "If I'm Mr. Krabs, then you're my Mrs. Puff".  She then winked at Normani and sauntered over to her living room before Normani could respond.  She then sat in a big, black leather arm chair.  She proceeded to cross her legs and picked up a small, grey remote. The Latina then pressed a button and a medium-sized fire emerged in an electric fire place.  Normani watched the reddish orange glow from the fire light up Camila's face.  At this point, thoughts were swirling around Normani's head like ice cream does when it comes out of a machine.  Did this bitch just call me fat???  What in the actual fuck is going on?  All I wanted was some cocaine, but now it looks like this crazy bitch boutta roast me on this fire.  Lemme try to get this cocoa and dip.

"Camila, can I just have-", Normani said barely above a whisper.

"Shut up and sit down", Camila said in a stern voice, still focusing her attention on the fake fire in front of her. 

Normani's neck damn near broke from how quickly her head snapped in the direction of Camila.  "Okay, see what you not gonna do is-"

Camila interrupted Normani for the second time that night and said with her voice laced with her Cuban accent, "Normani, Ven Aquí !"

Without a peep, Normani walked over to Camila, who pointed to the seat across from her.  Normani sat on the couch across from Camila and looked at her with eyes muddled with confusion. Even though she wanted to question and check Camila so badly, she still refrained from saying anything because 1, Camila was a crazy bitch and one false move could get Normani cut, and 2, Normani was lowkey a slut for Daddy Camila.  Therefore, the darker-skinned woman decided to keep her mouth shut and cross her legs to prevent her wetness, that swarmed her pussy, as soon as Camila spoke Spanish, from seeping onto the couch.

Camila smirked in victory. "Someone's still a good girl I see."

Normani rolled her eyes and flipped Camila off. The one thing Normani hated about the Cuban in front of her was her confidence. Don't get her wrong, it's okay be be confident and think you're the shit, but Camila was over-confident. She was an arrogant, cocky, asshole, and this drove Normani mad because she was supposed to be the overly confident and flashy person in her relationships. Yes, she knew her personality would get on her ex-girlfriends' nerves, but she didn't think she was that bad. But, after being with Camila for years, Normani noticed her cockiness and flashiness was that bad, and that's something she needs to work on. But, Normani's personality flaws were the least of her worries right now because she really just wanted her coke.

"Camila, can I just get my shit so I can leave?" , Normani said agitatedly.

"You can get your shit and leave, once you give me something for it".