Chapter 5

"(Y/n) wake up!" A familiar voice said.

You rubbed your eyes and sat up confused "Hey uh.. Oh, guys you're here!" you said awkwardly.

"Where have you been? We looked everywhere for you!" Mal crossed her arms.

"Ahh I'm so sorry, I kind of got lost?" You said amused.

"We know" Evie said glancing at the boys.

"This is not a joke (Y/n) something bad might have happened!"

"I know, I know and I do appreciate the fact that you searched for me, but I met someone and he helped me" You smiled at Mal.

"Really? And who?"

"Let's say I keep it a surprise for now, you'll find out at the end of this trip thing" You lied without even thinking what you were saying.

They all looked at each other "Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yes yes, he's great, you don't have to worry about me, we actually hang out today as well so you can continue your work without me, if you're ok with that. Besides he already showed me around the isle so there's a very low chance of me getting lost."

You did promise Harry that he'd never see you again, but he was the one who said he doesn't want you to leave, he is the reason you made up a huge lie just now, so if he has anything to complain about, he brought this upon him by himself.

"Okay, I guess" Mal said unsure "If something, you know where to go."

"Please make sure you don't get hurt, this isn't the safest place." Evie said concerned.

You nodded.

"We also brought you breakfast." She put a lunchbox on a small table next to your couch.

"Aw thank you!" You smiled at them "I'm sorry for causing trouble yesterday."

"It's fine, we are glad you're safe" Mal said "It's time for us to go now, good luck to you (Y/n)."