Chapter 28

"(Y/n), wake up or you'll walk the plank!" Harry yelled making you sit up with a scream

"Come on, you won't learn how to sword fight if you lay in bed all day" he said, tapping his hook on the nightstand.

"Sword fight? What sword fight? We have to go save (F/n)!" you said rushing out of bed, but Harry grabbed your arm and pushed you back. Nearly stumbling you sat on the bed.

"You're not going anywhere until you are able to defend yourself."

"I was on the isle before, I can do it again" you crossed your arms.

"Stop talking and get ready" he placed a soft kiss on your forehead and you groaned.

***

Holding hands, you and Harry were walking down the hall, to the kitchen.

"What does sword fighting have to do with (F/n)? Didn't you say we shouldn't waste time?"

Harry sighed "you don't expect Uma to just hand (F/n) over to you, and I'm not letting you in any other fights when you don't even know how to use a sword properly" he explained "we will prepare you today and tomorrow we'll go rescue your friend" he smiled at you.

You got lost in his beautiful eyes, he was looking at you the same way he did last night, a look filled with love and care.

"Okay, then I'll trust whatever master plan you have" you rolled your eyes and smiled at him.

"So..." Harry mumbled, looking in one of the fridges "can you cook?"

"You know I can't."

"Riiight" he said and took out an egg holder and one egg fell on the floor "oops" he chuckled.

"Harry put that back" you sighed smiling and looked around for something to clean the floor with.

"Guys you're here!" Gil came from another room of the kitchen greeting both of you.

"What are you doing here?" Harry raised a brow.

"I made breakfast" he squealed.