Chapter 9

(F/n) = Friend's Name

----------

"Didn't you say you met someone? We need his name to add it on the list." Mal said.

"Oh, right..." "Well you see, the person I met is Harry, Harry Hook."

She looked shocked at you.

"But I didn't plan to bring him to Auradon or anything" you added quickly "though I dont see a problem in that" you said quietly.

"(Y/n) are you serious right now?!" Mal raised her voice.

"Look I'm sorry I lied to all of you but otherwise you wouldn't allow me to be with him."

"Of course we wouldn't! He was the one who captured Ben, you can't possibly trust him!"

"How was I supposed to know that? I only knew that he was on Uma's side and you weren't ok with him, not that he captured Ben! Shouldn't you be over that by now? Ben is fine, everyone is fine even after this trip, Uma and her crew had the chance to attack us but they didn't!" "And I do trust Harry" you said calming down your tone.

"You can't trust someone you've known for two days" Evie said.

"Well Ben trusted all of you without even knowing you!"

The four VKs all looked at you and Ben approached Mal.

"Girls calm down, we can talk this out back home" he put his hands on Mal and Evie's shoulder.

You looked down and went into the limo without saying another word.

***

"Ben, I'm sorry for lying and I'm sorry for snapping earlier, I-"

"Don't worry (Y/n), go get some rest and we'll talk about this later" he smiled.

"Thank you" you said and went out of the limo.

"Good to see you too (Y/n)."

You looked up. It was your best friend (F/n).

"Why did you leave and didn't even say a word? I thought you were captured or something, or fell in a hole and went to a different realm" she laughed "no but on a real note though, why?"

"Ahh I'm so sorry (F/n) it was a last minute decision, I was so excited and I also had no time to tell anyone else cause we left right away, it's alright if you're mad at me" you looked away.

"Hey no worries (Y/n)" she put an arm around you and smiled "I know how fond you are of the isle and I would never stop you from going there when you have the chance, regardless if you tell me that or not."

"Thank you for understanding" you hugged her briefly "I'm in enough trouble already, I can't take another fight."

You felt so lucky to have (F/n) as your friend, she was always so nice and understanding to you, no matter the situation. She even supported your huge interest in the isle, which nearly everyone found weird.

"Trouble? What trouble?"

"I'll tell you later."

"Hey cheer up! How was the isle?"

"It was great actually" you forced a smile.

"Buut?"

"But nothing, I just want to take a nap."

"After that you tell me everything!"

"Definitely" you said as you both entered the building and went to your dorm.

"Did I miss anything here though?" You asked.

"Not really, just today's classes, but no worry I got you" she winked friendly.

"Thank you (F/n)."

When you entered your room you immediately went and took a quick shower and then threw yourself in the soft comfy bed.

***

Suddenly you woke up shaking.

"(Y/n) finally you're awake! You got me so worried" (F/n) said putting her book down.

"What do you mean? It was just a bad dream" You rubbed your eyes.

"Yes but, you were talking in your sleep, you seemed really upset" She stood up and sat on your bed "I didn't know if I should wake you up or not, though I came in the dorm a few minutes ago."

"What was I saying?" You looked at her.

"I didn't really understand everything but you said something about some Harry and the Isle."

"Oh God" you put your palm on your face.

"(Y/n) you were never in such a state while asleep for as long as I can remember...did something happen on the Isle?"

----------

Thank you for reading~