Chapter 34

It's been so long since I last updated, for which I deeply apologize, but I'm back! ♥

----------

The dance was less than a day away and you were already fed up. However, maybe going with Harry will make it a better experience.

***

The evening of the Spring Dance came faster than you wanted it to.

You were in your room, staring at yourself and at the dress you were wearing. It was beautiful.

Despite the fact that you hated every dance that was organised, this one would be special. You went forcefully to the past dances, with a date you couldn't care less about. Now, you were going with Harry, a person you loved deeply and cared about. You were even slightly nervous, which is extremely rare when it comes to such events.

You were drowned by endless thoughts until you felt two arms wrap around your waist from behind. You flinched, snapping out of your thinking, a smile appeared on your face when you saw Harry in the mirror.

He was wearing black pants, a white button up shirt with some wavy layers around the collar, and how could we have Harry without a long, red, leather coat, that completed his outfit perfectly. It had long sleeves with some black details. It was similar to the one he usually wore, but less ripped.

And of course, he had his silver hook, which was the main thing that made him stand out. He wasn't like every other Auradon boy, he was unique and you'd never wish for him to lose his isle touch.

You started into his ocean blue eyes, surrounded by the heavy eyeliner, through the mirror, getting lost again.

"Something wrong, love?" Harry spoke in your ear.

You flinched once again and shook your head. "No, everything's perfect" you said and turned to face him with a smile.

"You - are perfect" he said tilting his head "not as perfect as me of course, but you're getting there" he added with a chuckle, to which you let out a sigh followed by a short laugh.

"Well you are pretty handsome I do have to say" you said, fixing his layered collar.

He gently grabbed your left hand, and hooked your right hand, slowly pushing them away and pulling you in for a kiss, making your heart flutter.

"What was that for?" you asked when he broke the kiss.

"What? Can't I kiss my... girlfriend?" he said with a smirk.

You looked wide eyed at him, your heart skipping a beat upon hearing his answer.

You two were clearly a couple, but you never actually called each other boyfriend and girlfriend for some reason. Which is why, it took you by surprise.