Chapter 18

"I have arrived!" Harry yelled and all the new VKs turned their heads to him. CJ and Gil were already there and you sat with them at the tables in the last row.

Gil and CJ were sitting at the table on your right and Harry with you.

"Hey, welcome to Auradon" you greeted.

"Hi! Are you (Y/n)?" Gil asked and stood up from his seat "oh wait yes, we captured you." he quickly added and you laughed "Uma was so angry, you don't even want to know."

"I can imagine" you smiled and put your stuff on the table.

"Why are you here though? Isn't this supposed to be some class for the VK's?" CJ asked.

"I'm only here for a week, it's supposed to be some kind of punishment"

"Well that's what you get for hanging out with my brother" she smirked at Harry.

"Guess we'll have our own little group" Gil said excited and put his arm around you.

"If my friend can join too" you giggled referring to (F/n).

"I doubt (Y/n) wants that" Harry stood up quickly and pushed away Gil's arm away from you.

"Of course I do!" You smiled at Harry and crossed your arms.

The bell rang and fairy Godmother was directing the whole class to take their seats.

"Good morning everyone, it's wonderful to see you all here" she said "today we have four new students, I'm pretty sure you know them already" she added, moving her hand toward the three that sat with you and then to the other girl, and Gil was smiling and waving at everyone.

"Before getting into the lesson I will ask a few easy questions to see where they stand and I can also check how the rest of you are doing so far" she said moving the pointer across the board.

"First question. If someone steals something from you, what do you do? A - report them to the police, B-" she began but then Harry interrupted her.

"You hook them!" He shouted, making everyone laugh.