Chapter 24

You shoved the jar in your bag, took Harry's hand and dragged him toward the school building

You went to Ben's office, knocked on the door and went in.

"(Y/n)!" he smiled.

"Hi Ben" you greeted him and walked closer to his table and Harry waved at him with his hook.

"Oh first off" you said taking out the jar and putting it on the table.

You pushed Harry lightly with your elbow and nodded toward the table.

He rolled his eyes and tossed the limousine keys next to the jar, then went and sat on one of the chairs.

"Don't even ask, it won't happen again" you looked at Ben with a blank expression.

"Okay...what brings you here?" he asked confused.

"I wanted to ask about my final test results for Remedial Goodness."

"Lucky for you, I have them right here" he smiled looking through a file "I wanted to give them to you earlier but couldn't find you."

"Yeah...I kind of avoided you" you rubbed your arm uncomfortably and he raised a brow.

"I'm sorry, after what happened on friday I wasn't ready to talk to you" you paused "but I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for what you did for me, thank you for giving Harry a chance despite my disrespectful behavior."

"There is no need to thank me. On friday, Harry proved that he has changed and that he is more than welcomed to stay in Auradon" he said and glanced at Harry, who raised his brows at him jokingly. "And congratulations, you passed the test" he added and handed you the paper.

"Oh my, that's amazing!" You said excited and pulled Ben into a hug, and Harry watched you both with a piercing look "thank you for everything" you added and let go of him.

"You and Gil too" he said to Harry.

"We had no test" Harry said, coming behind you and pulling you away by the waist.

"These last few days were enough to show that you are reformed."

You and Harry both smiled at eachother.

***

You and Harry entered your dorm, (F/n) was on her bed reading, as always.

She lifted her eyes up, giving you a weird look when she saw you holding hands.

"What? It was your idea" Harry scoffed.

"And it was your idea for me to go to back the Isle that day. So it's basically your fault" you joked.

"It's just weird seeing you, like this." she smiled.

"We can let you see a lot more" Harry said wickedly, turning you around and pulling you to him. (F/n) rolled her eyes.

You blushed and looked up at him, admiring his face. He moved his face closer to yours biting his lip and then groaned cause you pushed him away. It was a gentle push though, you'd love to kiss him but you didn't want to make (F/n) uncomfortable.

Harry sat on your bed and you went to (F/n) "I'm sorry for ignoring you, I needed some time alone" you apologized and hugged her.

"I should be sorry, not you!" she said.

"(F/n) please stop apologizing, there is seriously no need to" you told her wide eyed and sat on your bed, next to Harry. He rested his chin on your shoulder and made funny faces at (F/n) and she giggled.

"Where's Gil by the way?" you asked.

"Probably having fun, I don't know. He said he wants to join fencing" (F/n) said and Harry chuckled when he heard that.

"We should get Harry in the team too" you said looking at him.

"I'll pass, I have more important things to do" he whispered in your ear making you shiver and (F/n) was imitating him.

"Stooop" you laughed and threw a pillow at her "I'm beyond sure that you're actually glad that Harry is here" you smirked.

"No I'm not" she crossed her arms amused.

"Oh come on, even if you pretended you didn't know who I was talking about when I spoke about him back then, I could tell you were truly happy" you teased "now stop trying to act tough, it doesn't suit you."

"Fine, fine I'm happy for you both" (F/n) raised her hands in defeat "it's nice to see Harry be good to someone for once."

"Can we have annoying (F/n) back? I don't like this one" he joked, playing with your hair with his Hook.

"Not a chance" you giggled and leaned in, finally giving him the kiss he was so desperately waiting for since you came here. This one just as magical as the first.

---------

Well this was a pretty casual chapter, but no worry, I have one more little twist up my sleeve~

Thank you for reading and a huge thank you for 5K reads ♥