Chapter 29

But your efforts did not pay off

But your efforts did not pay off. You woke up in the middle of the night shaking terrified.

"No no no no" you sat up holding your head "not this again" you mumbled and took a deep breath "Maybe it was just a coincidence..." you said and laid your head back on the pillow.

But it wasn't. You tried to fall asleep a couple of times but you either had nightmares again or couldn't sleep at all. Eventually you gave up, decided to shake off the whole nightmare thing and just waited around till the others had to be up.

When it was time to wake up, you went to Harry's dorm. You were sure he wouldn't bother setting an alarm, or even use his phone in the first place.

"Harry" you whispered, but no reaction.  "Harry!" you shook his shoulder and he groaned in response "wake up, we have to go."

"Go where?" he grunted.

You breathed out, sat on his bed and ran your fingers through his messy hair "come on little baby" you said in the most obnoxious voice you could do.

"The sun isn't even up" he opened an eye and mumbled.

"Harry we will be late if you don't move" you cried desperately shaking him. He slowly put his hand behind your neck and pulled you in for a kiss.

"I don't like to be woken up" he whispered breaking the kiss, your lips being millimeters apart.

"And I don't like being late so you better move" you pecked his lips and stood up.

Gil also woke up, when Harry saw him getting up, he shot out of bed immediately. They both rushed to the bathroom pushing eachother away, Harry managing to get in first.

"Bathroom 'race'? What are you, five?" you scoffed crossing your arms. Well no matter how childish it was, as long as they were out of bed then it was fine.

"Why hello there my lady" Gil turned to you and wiggled his eyebrows.

"Don't be late" you patted his shoulder and left the room with a giggle.

***

You, Harry, Gil, Evie and Carlos were in the back of the limo. Jay was driving and Mal was in the front seat.